MA Compensate me

Mendicant

Guardian
014-10-17 13:00, I bought a Arkadian key 10 to enter Aakas 10, due to dropped calls, and then into the game on the line. Arkadian key 10 used, but did not enter into Aakas 10, hoping to pay me one, thank you

2014-10-20 14:20 Once again, you have to compensate me
Arkadian key 10 x2

Tried sending a support ticket?

014-10-17 13:00, I bought a Arkadian key 10 to enter Aakas 10, due to dropped calls, and then into the game on the line. Arkadian key 10 used, but did not enter into Aakas 10, hoping to pay me one, thank you

2014-10-20 14:20 Once again, you have to compensate me
Arkadian key 10 x2
If you haven't already, I would put this on the ark forum. They may be able to help you better.

Maybe you can contact your ISP too (and they will laugh at it), not sure MA servers were at fault here.. but dropped calls?

I know you constantly use Google translate from previous posts, so maybe your message is not as clear as it should be. Not that this comment of mine will translate back properly.

ive had a few key probs in the past

usually refund is automatic, right click, go to ped flow centre and usually the returned peds are in there waiting to be claimed. i never had the same problem as u tho, with key failing to start, id imagine in ur case they will return a key
If that doesnt work then post on the ark forum, the devs are usually pretty hot on making sure these things get resolved well

If it helps, ive never heard of a situation where key costs have not been sorted... Good luck!

Contact Chris|Arkadia in the Planet Arkadia Forum. Just make a thread about what happened, not whining, just the facts and you will get a response or PM him and he will be in contact.

Cheers
Bjorn

I am a Chinese, was sent to the MA google translate description, it seems that MA can not read, did not reply

Both guys above suggested (wisely) to contact the Planet Partner and might be a solution.
Since it is an Arkadia instance it is more possible to get help and a quick response there.

Back