Shop Sales are not reported in notification log, only in transaction log with no detail

crutch

Old
Society
Freelancer
I like to know what was sold to restock appropriately.

Only if I look at transaction log, do I then notice if something was sold in shop.

All was fine until recently, don't know when changed. Thanks

EDIT Title: "Shop Sales are not reported in notification log" to "Shop Sales are not reported in Message Center"

Discovered the same.

Stack zinc got sold (well had to enter job to notice it was the zinc).
Nothing in transaction log, no idea who was the customer.

To do good business, we should have information in transaction log, who, what, when did buy in shops.
Can´t give regular customers any bargain, if I don´t know them!

This has been a bug since the new social UI was introduced some months ago. If you are offline when the sale happens you don't get details in the message centre when you log in. Agree it's very annoying.

Seems that one got fixed now. At least MA said it is fixed in VU15.01 list
Lets check this out.

na, just sold something yesterday and still no information of sale

still selling items and have no idea what was sold. It would be nice to know because I would like to replace item. I guess I need visit shop frequently and take screenshots so I know. This will burn time that I could be spending ped hunting, mining, crafting.

Work around is to set your prices, unique to each item, so 11.51 for enhancer I, 11.52 for enhancer II, etc. Keep a price list and you know what you have to restock.

I actually got a shop update of sales made yesterday, with full details, from my shop on Calypso.

So they must have fixed something recently.

I actually got a shop update of sales made yesterday, with full details, from my shop on Calypso.

So they must have fixed something recently.

I got them once or twice when I was offline, but 99% of them don't make it through. Just had 2 sales today that weren't in the notifications, so I don't think anything's changed. (When you're online they work fine).

I had one offline sale report ok yesterday then 2 that did not so they must be trying some kind of back end change

Back