Selling: Animal Brushes (L)

What is the advantage of using brushes instead of doing tricks at high focus that also is giving afection + xp (also not really sure which one will be more efficient)?

This is serious question that might help you selling them - if i.e. affecton actually "does soemthing good" after reaching 100% (i.e. reaching hidden 10000%).

Falagor
:bandit:

affection goes up pretty quickly just by having the pet following you around.

Skills :) Brushing gives skills. Probably useful later on with more animals to tame ;)

what he said :)

plus you can get the affection and mood up to 100% in a few seconds with brush.

Last edited:
The Pet's system will be overhauled at some point i think. and i am sure the need for a brush will become much more common - i dont believe that tricks is all they're gonna be doing forever

A brush might be kind of luxerious to have right now, but it still acts as a quick way to deal with your pets. So a great tool for those who have 5 pets and dont mind spending a little to keep them happy easily :)

Do brushes still work on other avatar's pets as they did in the original taming system?

What is the advantage of using brushes instead of doing tricks at high focus that also is giving afection + xp (also not really sure which one will be more efficient)?

This is serious question that might help you selling them - if i.e. affecton actually "does soemthing good" after reaching 100% (i.e. reaching hidden 10000%).

Falagor
:bandit:

The advantage of higher affection and mood is a greater xp gain per trick as tested by both tamlin and myself, however, at 15pec per brush click I'm not sure it would be cheaper to use a brush first.

Buzz, how many clicks does a hog need to raise the affection past 70%?

Subscribing :wise:

Was wondering what brushes did and how it effected taming. Thanks for the info.

Maybe when other animals get added to taming they take longer to gain affection naturally and brush would be a cheaper approach to getting them to 100% before doing tricks. Probably not most effective solution with these first few pets. Although if it takes only a brush or two to get to 100% it maybe better then couple hours of following and doing tricks more expensively. Not sure but maybe as I have never tried.

Subscribing :wise:

Was wondering what brushes did and how it effected taming. Thanks for the info.

Maybe when other animals get added to taming they take longer to gain affection naturally and brush would be a cheaper approach to getting them to 100% before doing tricks. Probably not most effective solution with these first few pets. Although if it takes only a brush or two to get to 100% it maybe better then couple hours of following and doing tricks more expensively. Not sure but maybe as I have never tried.

Yeah that's what needs testing, whether affection raised with the brush is cheaper than affection raising naturally through tricks.

Back