Inventory Bug

Nisha

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
I'm on Caly atm and have been here the last few months. Was very surprised to find 2 items from my Arkadia planet inventory in my carried inventory 5 minutes ago ... :eyecrazy:

inventorybug.jpg

that's a new one :-? everything else still there?

did these items by any chance happen to be in auction? (at won category for unsold stuff maybe?)

that's a new one :-? everything else still there?

did these items by any chance happen to be in auction? (at won category for unsold stuff maybe?)

Good point. I know I put the Diagen up for auction before I left, I'm not sure about the oro skulls.

Anyone else found unsold items from other planets' auctions in their inventory after the update?

I think unsold/won items are moved to your inventory after one year on auction. Could be that?

Nice one, now we can transport goods without risk through space.
Just needs 1 year to deliver :D

Sure you were not in a team with someone hunting on Arkadia?

It happened to me being in a team with someone on RT and stuff he hunted were sent to me on Caly - when certain team settings are used.

It happened to me being in a team with someone on RT and stuff he hunted were sent to me on Caly - when certain team settings are used.

Awesome exploit there!

Set it to leader gets it all (if that's still doable) and leave him on Calypso. Send a team to hunt on whatever planet. Instant magic interplanetary transportation.

Awesome exploit there!

Set it to leader gets it all (if that's still doable) and leave him on Calypso. Send a team to hunt on whatever planet. Instant magic interplanetary transportation.

If memory serves, they removed that team loot option in about 2007.

Awesome exploit there!

It is... and is at least 1 year old. Is not "Leader takes all" but still... can be ~50%. Was not in team hunts for few months, but I think is still out there.

Yes Leader Takes all removed because it was used in lootable PvP to be not lootable, leader always outside PvP zone :D

Yes, really sure about that :laugh:

Just completely forgot about that stuff and didn't even remember that you get your unsold and unclaimed auctions sent to your carried inventory after some time.

Back