Selling: Shortblades (UL) + melee amps (UL)

allarom

Old Alpha
Allar allarom Mark
All items are sold!

Last edited:
I'd like to offer 1 CLD (or it's order PED equivalent) for Leoi+Aakas if you make them fulltt or, better, add peds to repair them by myself (don't have enough skills to use aakas effectively for now).

Kinda blurry... Well, CLD is like 1350, fulltt of leoi+aakas is 240, so, around 1100 for those 2 unrepaired.

CULater,
Calm

Since i got MANTA K-5 Smuggler and skilled enough to use it, i thought a lot of selling some knifes and finally came to the conclusion i don't need following ones anymore:

Leoi Shock Dagger
T5,2 (Must be higher tier ingame)
Maxed lvl 25
Amped with Melee Trauma Amplifier IV (It says amp is too big, but dpp is improved though):
41.34 dps
2.934 dpp
+ Fully enhanced:
55.11 dps !!!
2.920 dpp

NB! This is kind of rarity!

Aakas Fire Dagger
T0
Maxed lvl 39
Amped with Melee Trauma Amplifier IV:
51.08 dps
2.952 dpp !!!

All are min tt. I'll try to figure out prices soon, but you can make offers already. Accepting offers that contains only PEDs!

I am not in rush and don't make offers that are suitable for resell!

Sry, but how did you get that price for those items combined? If you checked Leoi's MU before amps came out, you are in very wrong direction. I will not trade even that Leoi alone for single CLD

Sry, but how did you get that price for those items combined? If you checked Leoi's MU before amps came out, you are in very wrong direction. I will not trade even that Leoi alone for single CLD

O, it's ok. I used some other criteria - usefullness. Aakas Fire Dagger (already have 1, was thinking about the second becouse of a low maxtt) - which has more dps and better eco compared to Leoi - is common, it's MU goes below 500 PED. And I only wanted Leoi to skill up to Aakas - Leoi itself will be totally useless to me after that.

Sorry to bother, good luck with the sale.

CULater,
Calm

O, it's ok. I used some other criteria - usefullness. Aakas Fire Dagger (already have 1, was thinking about the second becouse of a low maxtt) - which has more dps and better eco compared to Leoi - is common, it's MU goes below 500 PED. And I only wanted Leoi to skill up to Aakas - Leoi itself will be totally useless to me after that.

Sorry to bother, good luck with the sale.

CULater,
Calm

Why everyone forget that we have portable repair units ingame?
And Leoi's lvl rec. is a lot lower than aakas. Thats why higher price from my opinion

I might assume his estimations are from entopedia, which uses data of PEAuction. When you have a look at PEAuction you can see the latest data is from January 2014, which is kinda outdated - expecially for Melee weapons. I think it would already help to remove PEAuction as source from Markup at Entropedia... however this is kinda offtopic, so a free bump for some great blades.

Heya, what is the ballpark figure you are looking for the MTA I ? TIA

+145 is what i can do

Sonds okay to me. Still at work, if you reserve it for me i will pm you once i'm home in ~2 hours from now ( unless traffic jam )

Added prices to last items!

Prices updated:
Leoi Shock Dagger +1000
Ozpyn RSB S1X2 SOLD

Last edited:
Ozpyn RSB S1X2 SOLD :yay:

Back