Entropia Universe 15.0.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
VU-news text goes here...

Improvements

• Pets will now move around less and adjust to the avatar better.
  • Tooltip added for Pet Focus.
  • Pet names can now contain 12 letters instead of 8.
  • Creatures that have just been spawned will now wait a short duration before they aggro.
Fixed Issues

• Pets will now behave properly in estates.
  • Shop sales notifications have been fixed.
  • Hovering Target UI no longer takes focus from chat.
  • All event areas are now displayed in event list.
  • Creature “Tab tab” no longer crashes the client.
  • Target texts will no longer overlap
  • Fixed Tracked missions UI bug where UI went black upon maximization.
  • An issue with private trading in space and instances has been fixed.
  • Sleipnir sounds are working again.
  • Panther portrait is no longer missing.
  • Fixed an issue where a pet trick could not be executed.
  • Client Loader and Client will now launch faster.
  • Pets will now perform tricks to the corresponding profession level of their avatar.
  • Linked pet items will now show basic information.
  • Can no longer summon/dismiss pets when avatar is dead.
  • Next target with a pet summoned is now work correctly.
  • Scroll bar now resets for a new page in the message center.
  • None accessible motherships will no longer show up in the teleport list in space stations.
  • When teleporting to another server the pet will be correctly dismissed and the pet item will appear in the inventory.
  • Items in private trade window now display their correct values.
  • Pet brush icon in inventory is no longer clipped.
  • Pet brush sound is now sync with the animation.
Known Issues

• Geometry blocking passages in Calypso Beacon Mission dungeons.
Partners

• Several pet grooming animations have been fixed.
  • Snablesnot Male and Female have had some tricks renamed.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Very good patch, like all the fixes.

And this one is gigantic:
Creatures that have just been spawned will now wait a short duration before they aggro.

Yesssssssssss, go to hell ninja spawns ! D:

Looks like a nice bug fix release. Can we get these more often? ;-)

Hmm so i can rename my "Mistake" now to "Big Mistake"

VU-news text goes here...

Fixed Issues

• Shop sales notifications have been fixed.
  • Hovering Target UI no longer takes focus from chat.
  • All event areas are now displayed in event list.
  • Fixed Tracked missions UI bug where UI went black upon maximization.
  • An issue with private trading in space and instances has been fixed.
  • Next target with a pet summoned is now work correctly.
  • Items in private trade window now display their correct values.

I see some important fixes have been done, thank you MA. Good job!

Known Issues

• Geometry blocking passages in Calypso Beacon Mission dungeons.

That one should be fixed asap, too.
Very anoying if you can´t complete beacon due to this bug.
Thanks in advance, looking forward to see next bugfix soon.

Pets now indeed return to inventory but u still have to relog to summon :S

Gratz !! Nice patch

What about the missing arkadia sounds on guns and etc. happening for several people?

thank you for all but especially for the "ninja" fix :yay:
I suffered alot lately

Nice list of fixes :D

Still a big one missing though: Friendlist! :(

Server still turn pvp on in random LG LAs after each server restart!!! And last support reply to my support case about that was 5 months ago (i did update that support case at least 10 times after that)

Is it just me or anyone else got a broken friend list? Don`t have a single entry atm. Also Transfer Center not working for me atm.

Edit: FL loading very slowly now... Seems there are some lag issues. Some minutes of waiting seems to do the trick.

Last edited:
Server still turn pvp on in random LG LAs after each server restart!!! And last support reply to my support case about that was 5 months ago (i did update that support case at least 10 times after that)

You should use a bigger font with a stronger shade or red.

I don't think MA saw this :)

Creatures that have just been spawned will now wait a short duration before they aggro.

BIG LIE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

why is there still just rookie mining shit in TT???????????? :mad:

[*]Hovering Target UI no longer takes focus from chat.
Could you please add to a design and/or implementation guidelines document (provided you have such modern inventions) and nail, laminate and super-glue it to the monitors of any and all developers allowed to touch any code that could in even remote ways affect input focus.

This is a such frequently recurring bug it started getting silly years ago.

Please Stop and decease re-implementing it!

If you can't do it out of respect for your customers (you know, the ones putting food on your tables), at least do it to stop displaying your seemingly unlimited supply of incompetence in this area.

QA FTW!

...Creatures that have just been spawned will now wait a short duration before they aggro...

At least mindark officially state here that disgusting ninja respawns are a real feature.

BIG LIE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

But not all seem to agree with your posted statement...

Side to this,

Mobs are still attacking the fapper FIRST even the target was shot many times.
Mindark OFFICIALY posted on this forum this was a bug, and fixed...

The day after this official announcement it was still happening.
And I saw it hundreds of times since.

* Someone could find the official post on PCF, i'm too busy atm with RL stuff.

I l be happy if I can log in back normal like in vu 14.9. The new loading screens won't disappear at, only after 20-50min wait and game was running behind it like normal.
I hope auc and mission brokers l spawn too after that bug fix.
Me and my healer l honor it if he don't need to wait like a hour on me afterI had a DC.

Let's all at least rejoice that "some" of the really annoying bugs are gone... Chat focus must've driven most of us slightly mad at one point or another... Client loading time as well, when relogging for a healer or for a team.

Friend requests not fixed yet? Just reset all limbo pending requests, and then fix the offline request mechanism and you're set...

Cyclops Depths is bugged. A few of us teleported to entrance and have ended up on a blank green surface area about 10k feet below the actual instance.

We cannot "t" out, cannot chip tp and relogging does not work. HELP! :D

Cyclops Depths is bugged. A few of us teleported to entrance and have ended up on a blank green surface area about 10k feet below the actual instance.

Apart from a wormhole chip, the only solution I can think of not requiring MA would be a mothership summon ^^...

REVIVE TERMINAL AT FORT TROY IS BUGED PEOPLE GETING STUCK ALL TIME AND CANT MOVE :lolup::lolup:

Mothership summon does not work either. So I guess I have to wait for them to check my support ticket. I wonder how many more will fall into the trap in the mean time lol.

But now we know the text on the label on that green surface - "Default Terrain"!

Vu news tetext goes here.... lol

Nice bug fixes, besides the FL, another bug that still remains is the chat focus loss when trade confirmation window pops up. Very annoying to those of us who do a lot of trading. Please prioritize this. And I have to stress: NOTHING should take focus away from the chat windows (except escape key and clicking outside chat window ofc).

Mothership summon does not work either. So I guess I have to wait for them to check my support ticket. I wonder how many more will fall into the trap in the mean time lol.

I doubt wormhole would work either, since it's an instance, it's not part of the normal planet map (the same reason summon doesn't work).

Back