Entropia Universe 15.0.1 Release Notes

More people geting stuck at revive term they all piss off , Ma better fix this fast

Great list of fixes, thanks
Are you going to do something about the friend requests? I dont see it on the known issues list

RE Cyclops Depths:

Hi Sn0wst0rmz,

There is something wrong, we've shut the instance for now so people do not get stuck.

We will update with further information in a support news later.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Hey!

Keep the bug reports rolling in.

Cyclops Depths and the Beacon instances has been temporarily disabled, so people don't get stuck inside the dungeons.

Mindark is looking in to the issue with people getting stuck.

I will give you guys an update when I know more.

Lol I CTD every 10 seconds. Very nice update, servers are stabile like always...

Never had CTD problems before.

Thank you for working on the problems at least :D Any word on event messages not appearing ? (the 60 minutes till event starts global message was missing :) )

Is there any link to planet updates?

I saw client loader pulled 110 MB Cyrene, and right now about 60 MB Next Island data - it feels a bit more than just minor adjustments.

It doesn't seem to be possible anymore to check other planet information from within client loader.

Is there any link to planet updates?

I saw client loader pulled 110 MB Cyrene, and right now about 60 MB Next Island data - it feels a bit more than just minor adjustments.

It doesn't seem to be possible anymore to check other planet information from within client loader.

All other planets are never checked for me, so I first downloaded the Calypso files, here are the others...
Strange conception of "universe" when only the calypso files are downloaded...

vu15-0-1_download.jpg

You can't stand close to your pet anymore. They will move away from you if you try, which makes it feel like they don't like you :(

Also, it is more fun and interesting if they move around a bit and act like a real pet while you're standing there. Maybe they could have 2 modes: heel and wander.

Logged in earlier to check things, ran inside a terminal to log out, came back a few hours later, and I'm stuck in the floor, Hit T, and now my knees are stuck in the floor. Only escape was to TP out of the terminal, so even if you don't get killed, seems like if you log out and upon log in you are on ground level. the building floors are not static to the environment.

Also mobs can no longer push you around, which is actually a very nice change, unless the mob is trying to move around to reach you, runs into another person, which blocks it, then it goes "unreachable" for the duration until it actually hits its target. which means you have to run up to it, let it chew on you, or the mob decides to choose another target.

Polished Chrome still not fixed.

FIX TELEPORTERS AND REVIVAL TERMINALS

Tired of using teleporters and getting stuck under them having to T and find that I get stuck T'ing.

Total BS to have to use teleport chip to get unstuck

PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!!

FIX TELEPORTERS AND REVIVAL TERMINALS

Tired of using teleporters and getting stuck under them having to T and find that I get stuck T'ing.

Total BS to have to use teleport chip to get unstuck

PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!!

back in the "day" this was a fun thing....

back in the "day" this was a fun thing....

Gah even got stuck in my apartment complex can never go back down to floor 00, always puts me on floor 1. Had to tp chip out of the complex also.

More people are noticing that textures only show up at 100% saturation no matter what % it was applied at. It might have something to do with graphics settings because it seems to be different on some computers.

You getting stuck not only when using teleporters, also televators

Do not use televators in Malls!!! After using - press T ;)

Hey!

Cyclops Depths and the Beacon instances has been temporarily disabled, so people don't get stuck inside the dungeons.

When is there going to be a fix for the half mob problem? You can't kill Atrox atm when it happens to them.

attachment.php

Logged in earlier to check things, ran inside a terminal to log out, came back a few hours later, and I'm stuck in the floor, Hit T, and now my knees are stuck in the floor. Only escape was to TP out of the terminal, so even if you don't get killed, seems like if you log out and upon log in you are on ground level. the building floors are not static to the environment.

Also mobs can no longer push you around, which is actually a very nice change, unless the mob is trying to move around to reach you, runs into another person, which blocks it, then it goes "unreachable" for the duration until it actually hits its target. which means you have to run up to it, let it chew on you, or the mob decides to choose another target.

This is happening to me also (stuck in the floor and can't move). Managed to get out of the Building somehow (not sure how just pressed randomly -jump, move, etc.). Now i'm near the gun turret at New Switzerland but i'm always having this glowing sphere on me at it says arrival safe.
Note that the sphere is always on. I didn't had time and not wanted to stay more, but it will be interesting to check if i can get hit in this state :laugh:. Maybe later today I can check this as now I do not have the possibility to log in the game.

Creatures that have just been spawned will now wait a short duration before they aggro.

Hunted ambus and when they spawned next to me i took like 1 - 2 seconds them to agro on me...
For me this seems to work same as always at least on ambus.

Creatures that have just been spawned will now wait a short duration before they aggro.

Hunted ambus and when they spawned next to me i took like 1 - 2 seconds them to agro on me...
For me this seems to work same as always at least on ambus.

Can confirm this regarding cornundacaudas, doin the iron mission on them...instant agro if they spawn near you...not that can´t handle it, but still...

I´m also having problem with the autoloot pill, just stop working at times, which is annoying, only solution atm seems to either relog or die/hit T...and loose precious autoloot time... :/

This ^^ plus the whole patch seems buggy, the graphics are juddery, I usually play in High mode so I dropped the settings to safe and still the graphics are still juddery. The relog inside building thing is a pain in the ass. Also last hunt hunted Kerbs and when I died and revived at the outpost south of the kerb hunting ground I had the same problem, that could only be fixed by tp'ing out. On the plus side the failed shots issue seems to have been fixed although i think the system just does nothing now instead of failed shots.

When crafting this morning the machine got stuck and I had to relog to remove the crafting window, maybe we will get another patch next week.

I suppose it was quite a big V.U and there are always problems with these so as ever we just deal with it and move on.

• Camera messing around inside buildings, almost impossible to interact
  • A lot crashes while hunting, logging in and i am at revival, mob is somewhere out there with half hp...
  • Sometimes stuck in the floor when logging in
  • When pressing "P", reviving and notice there are some crap (etc. "/opais pos", or smth like that) in chat instead of location (No, it won't comes from 3rd party software). Never find my half killed mob again...

All things i've noticed after new patch...

1.When you want to tp from revival with a mindforce chip it often stocks in animation of load the jump. You have to run to try again to load cast again.
2. If a player leaves your Quad or Sleip your commands per right click for that tool disappear. Could be very nervy if you want to click on retake vehicle and you get back in to your vehicle.
3. Vanguard doesn't move around to shoot in your direction. So laser shots anywhere but plasmabombs like shooter correct.

Whishlist:
Make tamed animals able to loot for the owner automatically. L give it more sense than to owe one than.

• Sometimes stuck in the floor when logging in

I've been stuck in the floor of an outpost since the release of this mini-patch... only in Entropia. (Sold my TP chip)

Hey!

Friendlist & being able to request/accept friend request is not fixed. Was told 2 months ago that it would be fixed on next upgrade.

Ninja spawns still on top of me and aggro instantly

Teleporters are not working (at least the above ground ones aren't)

Televator at Cape Corinth teleports you underneath the building

Fort Fury teleport teleports you under the teleporter

Dying or pressing T near Treasure Island teleports you to revive terminal underneath

Why is 95% of my loot drops ammo and shrapnel? It should be one or the other, but not both.

I think 15.0.1 patch is a big mistake. Need a fast fix or rollback.
After VU15.0 all environment was fine, now too many bugs
I stopped playing, only watching AH atm :)

---

What's really up with the bugs? There seems to be endlessly of them, yet I only experience a few. Are the bugs universal or are there compability issues or something?

Every patch in EU generated with couple of bugs (that watched by me since 2007). I do not play if I see too many bugs. Waiting - best strategy in this case. Playing EU with bugs may be very expensive :) In 3-7 days most bugs in gameplay will be fixed (including texture bugs and similar), they prevent us to play in general (these bugs lead to reduce income for MA and PP). Little bugs remain for months and years. Update 15.0 itself did not result in a significant number of bugs. But patch ... as always.

Back