Merp iron challange

Hmm, Sadly no more LA with high density.

I saw some south of Chug's Hideout, I didn't really examine the spawn too well, just do a fly-over and see for yourself.. Maybe too many atrox mixed with them.

just finished 5k merps. the best place is a little peninsula just north of orthos west mound (across river).

Hmm, Sadly no more LA with high density.

I saw some south of Chug's Hideout, I didn't really examine the spawn too well, just do a fly-over and see for yourself.. Maybe too many atrox mixed with them.

You didn't happen to notice the atrox maturity?

There is (was) a merp spawn North of Boreas. You got like a volcano lake directly north of boreas and North again of that you got a small merps spawn that can and will spawn a mod merp once you've killed a set ammount of merps.

There is (was) a merp spawn North of Boreas. You got like a volcano lake directly north of boreas and North again of that you got a small merps spawn that can and will spawn a mod merp once you've killed a set ammount of merps.

mostly dom -> stalker tho

There used to be a good spawn of Young and Mature north of Zephyrus. Fly up into the mountains towards a large lake. The lake has Argos and Foul, but just to the east of the lake is a flat area where there were Merps.

Another way to get to the same place is to go west from Eos - past the Faucervix.

There are also Merps in the centre of the PvP zone east of Fort Argus.

There are also Merps in the centre of the PvP zone east of Fort Argus.

I did the 16k +10k Bronze South of Argus (west of where the Iron Broker is / was)

It was over 2 years ago, and haven't been back but it wasn't in the PVP zone. Hopefully still there.

Not on Calypso, so I can't check for you.

I did the 16k +10k Bronze South of Argus (west of where the Iron Broker is / was)

It was over 2 years ago, and haven't been back but it wasn't in the PVP zone. Hopefully still there.

Not on Calypso, so I can't check for you.

Still there, and currently where I hunt them. Just east of Fort Argus you'll hit Argonauts, but if you keep going east, you'll hit Merps and Cornucaudas. If you see Snablesnots, you've gone too far north.

Back