The mystery item - what happened?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Now I don't remember the details and memory is a bloody liar, so bare with me. Hopefully someone can fill the facts in.

A long time ago an item(?) was looted at some sort of event(?). The item was sold for a lot of PED to Akoz(?). The sum seemed a lot higher than MA intended to, so it was commonly believed (?) that MA delayed the implement of the items functionality.

Anyone know what I am talking about? What happened to it?

I am probably wrong on all parts but perhaps it sparks someones memory.

Edit: Atrox egg, Deathier. Not akoz...

Last edited:
Search The Egg and all will be revealed....(an NO! Don't any of you say it!!)

Egg proved that there are eguals and more equals among playerbase ;) . I bet there would be no events or anything if no huge money involved later into that buuble estate decoration ( meant from begining )

So I searched the forum for "The egg" and.... no matches? :eyecrazy:

I won't believe an atrox queen squeezed out feffox DNA out of her vagina, because there is only one way that could get in there and that image is disturbing.

Well mate, the atrox queen egg was looted from a feffoid indeed.

My theory is that at some point a feffoid and an atrox queen went to the movies, the queen then took mr. feffoid to her place. Little did she know the feffoid put some Barry White, probably offering fine whine to her and then both started.......................... dancing. I think you can imagine the rest.

:inbed: ergo :baby:

Oh btw, I think mr feffoid never called her back, only one egg. What a douche man.

Well mate, the atrox queen egg was looted from a feffoid indeed.

My theory is that at some point a feffoid and an atrox queen went to the movies, the queen then took mr. feffoid to her place. Little did she know the feffoid put some Barry White, probably offering fine whine to her and then both started.......................... dancing. I think you can imagine the rest.

:inbed: ergo :baby:

Oh btw, I think mr feffoid never called her back, only one egg. What a douche man.

More entertaining than what MA wrote bout it.

I always wanted to kno what happend after the egg.

Deathifier got DNA, put it on his LA. LA was bugged and wouldn't spawn due to a mountain or something?

Never seen any Feffox from his LA.

MA then put non-taxed Feffox on Caly to "fix" it :p

Have the bug ever been fixed / did he get something in compensation for it?

Last update feed I got from the case.

Update time - I have decided to place the Feffox in a small area far away from anything important.

Unfortunately this area is actually broken as there is a missing subsection of the Robert's Gallows area.
There were three sections prior to VU10 and they all vanished along with the rest of the subsections of the island in VU10.

Only one of these was not restored in VU10.2 and the issue has been sitting there awaiting resolution for some time due to an indication that the mountain in the way was there for a reason (it wasn't, so now it's gone) along with an indication that fixes would take place during the Egg event.

Since nothing got fixed during the Egg event I have submitted a new request to have the subdivision restored and when it returns (or an interim solution is arrived at) then the Feffox can be placed within it and thus away from the areas of Treasure Island currently being used by miners.

Bye,
Deathifier

Are you talking about the Egg or the secret item Warants looted at a fort event? :wise:

Actually yes, I do remember some secret item looted and some total douchebag that refused to talk about it. Did anyone ever find out what that item was?

Actually yes, I do remember some secret item looted and some total douchebag that refused to talk about it. Did anyone ever find out what that item was?

It was Ter from Warrants, and I forgot what the item was exactly.. I believe it was the space station toy in the end maybe? I really don't remember what was it.

It was a robot part that eventually was traded in for an ul adj rip6600 or something similar.

Ahh... the egg! Which made one of MA's biggest investors leave.

(Top job kids!)

whatabouttheegg.gif

Reactions: jod
It's a...

Late to this thread, oh well. :dj:

Back