Caperon?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
So, apparently I need to kill a whole bunch of Caperon. What kinda armor setup and DPS is needed to be able to do it at a decent pace?

I will put density up on Caperon young/mature, located on F.O.M.A asssuming the need is there soon.

Did you chip in? Their lowest maturity seems to be level 28, general rule of them is to have at least that level in Evader skill. They are going to hit really hard are very often even if you do get good armor/plates.

Look forward to seeing results in your log.

-Sityl

I will put density up on Caperon young/mature, located on F.O.M.A asssuming the need is there soon.

I bet you're glad we convinced you not to destroy them now :)

Looked at entropedia but either I am blind or there is no info on regen or attack speed.

Did you chip in? Their lowest maturity seems to be level 28, general rule of them is to have at least that level in Evader skill. They are going to hit really hard are very often even if you do get good armor/plates.

Look forward to seeing results in your log.

-Sityl

Nope.

But decent UL gun with right amp and enhancers should give an effective eco close to low level limited sib items. Overprotecting will work as an substitute for low evade.

I am not sure yet, need to do some research, but I believe it will be cheaper to do some idiot hunting than buying shrooms at the moment. I need to get my hands on an adj 2600 asap :p

Hehe,I did destroy some, I just kept one Dna which seems decent enough in case upping numbers has a point in the end.
If shrooms drop still, It's only natural that I make it convenient hunting wise =).

There is a great natural spawn N of Troy to hunt Caperon on now after VU

Well, it looks like MindArk make it damn sure to make it pointless to up numbers up there after all.:rolleyes:.

But decent UL gun with right amp and enhancers should give an effective eco close to low level limited sib items. Overprotecting will work as an substitute for low evade.

Won't be easy to find something cheap that overprotects. However there are some (L) options. You can try with Perseus(L) and Pulsar Plates IV. Entropedia's Armor Adviser shows decent protection. However it will be expensive and you will die from crits. I would not advise it because of the eco, but after all it is your decision.

Good Luck

Won't be easy to find something cheap that overprotects. However there are some (L) options. You can try with Perseus(L) and Pulsar Plates IV. Entropedia's Armor Adviser shows decent protection. However it will be expensive and you will die from crits. I would not advise it because of the eco, but after all it is your decision.

Good Luck

Thanks for the tip.

I've given it a bit more thought and at this point it is just completely stupid. However, I will try to team up with a few friends and it should be fairly easy when taking turns dying and getting a much higher dps.

Thanks for the tip.

I've given it a bit more thought and at this point it is just completely stupid. However, I will try to team up with a few friends and it should be fairly easy when taking turns dying and getting a much higher dps.

You can do them almost naked. They move slow (not as slow as proteron, but pretty slow alright). Use something with 50-60 dps and as much range as you can and they are easy.

At low level tanking them is madness. Your pedcard will crush.

:)

I second O2.

if you have friends you can trust with ~290 PED+ammo, Herman ARK-100 Prototype (L) + Beast might well be the most easily available option with 80+ m range and reasonably low skill requirement. Each one 25.4 dps at 2.927 dpp (assuming arkoins at 108%).

:wtg: They are so easy naked with imp fap! :wtg:

I did up to Guardian last night. I fapped a bit on Guardian, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

You guys should definitely buy an imp fap :yup:

Reactions: Mac
Back