"The Smugglers" new soc in top 1 most skilled list - Dev's soc??

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
hi, by checking the soc terminal today i noticed a new soc in top 1 most skilled soc list..

"The Smugglers" is the name

as you can see in pic, this soc made before two days, it has only 5 members and the creator is someone with middle name "Smuggler"

we can't see their members cause they have the public member roster disabled.

so, does anyone know any player inside that soc? is this soc made by Developments?

if that so, i think it's unfair for avatar's with fixed and not real skills to have a soc in top 50 most skilled soc list, so all other soc will move one rank down..

what do you think?

I also think it's unfair.

It pushed the last soc in the list to the unseen! (Also took number 1 from the crazy skillers/chippers)

Jay-Jay

yes it arkadian devs.. something to do with the smuggler event i guess.. yesterday the owner "smuggler" said that the soc has him and his generals

this is totally unfair.. is this allowed??

This is just MA telling me to skill more..
I say F... Y.. MA, gimme more loot & I'll log in again :D

Pretty lame situation imo

They probably didn't think of rankings and if it's for an event they'll probably vanish when it's over?

I don't understand why folks would consider this "unfair"

Top 50 comes from spending time and cash in game, It's never been a permanent thing

Not u for sure, too noob to understand!

what? does higher society rank make ur loot better? does it just grow ur epeen? do u like to jump from society to society and not actually make any friends?

Top 50 comes from spending time and cash in game, It's never been a permanent thing

Exactly, not just making developer avatar with 500k skills.

Did they skilled or Bought Skills?

Do they know how much cost to reach top lvls?

what? does higher society rank make ur loot better? does it just grow ur epeen? do u like to jump from society to society and not actually make any friends?

Maybe u understand if u know that i'm at WhySoSerious! :)

What you dont understand, is that this is not players, but developers. (If what people say is true, that its arkadia devs.)

And that is unfair.

you guys best start chipping in then! new game, beat the devs

This is just proof of what I've been saying for years now. We play the only true PvD (Player v Developer) on the market. :eyecrazy:

its totally an ep33n thing.

folks are right. when the event is over the soc will vanish and all this bitching and moaning will have just been them finding something else to bitch and moan about.

There is nothing worse than an adult that cries like an infant.

I dont know...I can see an infant crying like an adult being much worse :eyecrazy:

Omg omg omg devs using hax aoe regen chips and 'marco guns' so unfair, lets ban devs :D
They cut some ppl's e-peen

How are warants #3? I didn't think any of them still play! :eyecrazy:

lol its just used for showing them as a smuggler group for some story stuff the arkadia dev's log in and really push some RPG in game its awesome :D

FYI the group will be disband pretty soon as the smugglers dont want publicity for their underground dealings O.O

Reactions: Sal
this is totally unfair.. is this allowed??

For years the Mindark Officials "soc" was 1st in the top 50.
Pretty easy for avatars who never played and who have all their attributes at 500...

Now is this unfair or allowed...?
well if this was the only thing ;).

Ton of skills there still collecting dust... shows how far ahead these players were. Even after all these years...

Warants is still #17 hunting soc on the tracker, and when the Mayhems start they will definitely come out of hibernation.

OT: A band of smugglers consisting of Official Avatars should not be in the soc list. Let them make a team like the Outlanders were doing. No need to mess up the Soc ranking.

For years the Mindark Officials "soc" was 1st in the top 50.
Pretty easy for avatars who never played and who have all their attributes at 500...

This is an Arkadia Official avatar.

At least I'm happy to see that I maxed at that time the official teleport chip,
and almost the heal chip (it should be ok today).

It's funny in a thread about a new devsoc you bring up the original devsoc :girl:

Just to make it clear, this is my opinion & not the one of my soc (haven't discussed it)

It is just an unrespectfull thing to do

Seriously? With all the other issues plaguing EU you bring up something that effects nothing more then a select few's e-wang?

double-facepalm.jpg

If this is the only thing in EU that concerns you then I suggest you take the blinkers off and take a look around.

Seriously? With all the other issues plaguing EU you bring up something that effects nothing more then a select few's e-wang?

double-facepalm.jpg

If this is the only thing in EU that concerns you then I suggest you take the blinkers off and take a look around.
My e-wang I'd bigger then your e-wang, and........ More Eco! ;) Don't forget about the other gender.... I mean who can suck a golf ball through 50 feet of knotted garden hose is very valuable info! Probably should be stickied! :yup:

Back