What will be compet payout schedule?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
When compet deeds start paying roi will it payout daily like aud, weekly like cld, monthly, quarterly, or annually?

Last edited:
ROFL - they have to sell all the deeds, make the game, market the game, get people to play the game, get people to pay into the game, pay themselves, pay any other interested parties

then

and only then

you may see 0.00000001 pec per year per deed - if you are lucky

ROFL - they have to sell all the deeds, make the game, market the game, get people to play the game, get people to pay into the game, pay themselves, pay any other interested parties

then

and only then

Why so negativ, actually the working deeds (CLD/AUD) pay regularly and not that bad. ROI 7-10 years, depends how much you paid for it.
Potential investors maybe don´t invest if they read such bullshit you are writing.
Thats badmounthing and hurts EU !

Deverses a lot of -REP

I guess the game is longer in development allready and i expect to see it launched early 2015. If mindark manage to sell all deeds they will greatly negate the financial risk from a failure and prevent to declare bancrupt if the worst case happen and the game flop hard. In best case they get the most of their investment back instantly and still reap most of the profit for themself wich would be a very good thing for mindark.

A bit more details about the deeds and the launch of the game from mindark would be apreciated. No Website dedicated to browser games have even mentioned mindarks game so far.

Why so negativ, actually the working deeds (CLD/AUD) pay regularly and not that bad. ROI 7-10 years, depends how much you paid for it.
Potential investors maybe don´t invest if they read such bullshit you are writing.
Thats badmounthing and hurts EU !

Deverses a lot of -REP

OMG the opinion police are out in force - BTW the word is "deserves" I think you will find

Also the platform for AUD/CLD was established before the deeds were offered for sale , I have seen no sign of the Compet platform, it is currently incapable of a ROI

Last edited:
When compet deeds start paying roi will it payout daily like aud, weekly like cld, monthly, quarterly, or annually?

I think the people who've bought deeds, I didn't btw, would like an update on how things are going. Is any dev happening now or is it on hold until all the deeds sell?

I thought Compet investors were to be paid in livestock...? :scratch2:

Fresh 2h old Bristle hatchlings...? :yay: :yay: :yay: (all 4 errrm 7 errrm 11 eyes still closed and not yet short-circuit protected)

Last edited:

then

and only then

MA made themselves a "kickstarter" sorts of project based on few pics and 30 lines of text,...

If people put in that much investment cash on kickstarter projects based on a few pictures (awfull ones in all honesty) and couple of lines of text, there would be lots of happy people with free cash in their pocket posting retard projects,..

Post a project idea like compets on kickstarter and you will see how much your compet deeds will bring you :p must warn you tho that the money you already put in compet deeds - is not going to be refunded to you...

Means you rather shouldnt do this and just wait the 2 years for MA to maybe actually make compets and by the year 2017 when you should get some payout, you will already forget about the 10/100/1000/10000 USD you donated to MA...

Back