STUCKED auctioneer house

Society
Omerta society
John Phaantom
Every time i log in after VU 15.01 inside auctioneer house I am stucked in ground. More people stucked here as well.
Amazing stuff MA i have to say. T doesnt help at all, relog as well.
image:
entropia_2014-10-22_22-40-40-90.jpg

Teleport chip worked for me :/

Played earlier today but now stucked at camp caravan auktion house for some hours,Nothing from support yet :(

Interesting, I logged in twice ealier today and there was no problem (@ Jurra Plateau), thought I´d check after reading this thread and guess what? I was stuck. Pressing "T" revived me under ground but I somehow managed to jump and get free. Wonder what changed since just after the patch and now? :scratch2:

Just noticed that both the revive and society terminal float in the air, the little trench between technician and auctioneer has a new glass floor in level with the rest of the service center.

Last edited:
Tp chip works for a friend to,but teleporter didnt work at caravan.

And i dont have tp chip on me lol

Yeah I got stuck at revive, soc mate parked VTOL near enough for me to jump in - the hummer I parked next to me wasn't close enough.

Pressing T doesnt work, and neither did jumping. Need a good samaritan or a teleport chip (I didnt try relogging though)

Bad VU! :trout:

Having issues in all buildings....rubberbanding like crazy.

Tp'd to my shop on level 3 at twin peaks and ended up stuck under the mall.

I did manage to get out by running backwards and jumping a few times (backwards jump is higher)

Mobs at Fort Troy shoot you inside auc house, robots:mad::mad:, can someone come and clean those robots at Fort tory

Last edited:
Got stuck at revive at Zeus, 'T' did not work, relog did not work. Had to get out with the help of my tp chip.

Wanted to tp to Osere, was not possible. Went to Troy instead. Got stuck under the teleporter. Pressed 'T' and revived inside the service center - stuck again. Tpd out with chip. :mad:

Revives at Amethera ferts work just fine. :)

Yeah, A few buildings have TP / Revive bugs where end up underneath and unable to get unstuck.
Heard some players talking about it off and on through out since the Patch.

Tukar - for my bugged experience

FOMA is also infected. A socm8 is stuck there atm with constant revive...

Not stucked yet, but always rubberbanding when entering or leaving a building (New Oxfort, Nea´s, Twin and some others) always the same rubberbanding.

EDIT:

NOW STUCK TOO

Come on MA, fix it!

Last edited:
I had some luck getting out using the rotate keys, think Z and and C by default.

Back