Armor Plating

rmkirk

Provider
Society
Apocalyptic
RyaN RyRy KirK
Is there an easy way to tell which armor plating you are attaching to your armor other than hovering your mouse over each piece? I have 5Bs, 6As, 6Bs, and they all look the same? Just in case this is something else I've not figured out in my years in EU, I wanted to ask before I made another useless poll :D

Is there an easy way to tell which armor plating you are attaching to your armor other than hovering your mouse over each piece? I have 5Bs, 6As, 6Bs, and they all look the same? Just in case this is something else I've not figured out in my years in EU, I wanted to ask before I made another useless poll :D

Not that I know of.. I don't understand why they can't put small text that says the type of plate it is.. kind of like L is indicated but with the plate name.. also if they can make it easier to see which armor piece is plated and with what plate

Not that I know of.. I don't understand why they can't put small text that says the type of plate it is.. kind of like L is indicated but with the plate name.. also if they can make it easier to see which armor piece is plated and with what plate

I wonder why they haven't done either of those yet :confused:

Back