new food for pets...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
How about a mixture of sweat + nova fragment as an alternative way of creating nutrio?

In order for it to work there needs to be a TT value to be consumed, so need to add something for that as well :)

if they aren't fed, their cute little carcuses could litter the landscape, and we could make towers and forts out of them! :yay:

yea yea.

I think it's good to have it dependent on fruit... a very nice MU for new players to walk for fruit.

I think it's good to have it dependent on fruit... a very nice MU for new players to walk for fruit.

Yep, if MU on fruits gets back to old standards and the rate you find fruits on the ground, fruitwalks will be an alternative to sweating, as it has been in days befor VU10

Anyway another form of food thats made out of some hunting loot + sweat, would be very welcome.
Maybe get a little markup back on sweat, hell I remember times when you could sell sweat at 7-8 PED / k and gathered it much faster than today. Seeing it go down to 5/k then with MF overwork it dropped very fast to 3/k and now new players struggle at a rate of 1.5/k, some traders already offer less than that.
There should be a lot more use for sweat.

Beside the sweat issue, I see a much bigger issue.
Thats Nova.
To get Nova you need to hunt, to hunt you need to pay.
If you pay and get Nova its a no loot, as it has 0 value to anyone. Rates offered by traders are around 1 pec/250 speak 0.04/k what is way less than sweat.

This situation is unacceptable, that a hunting loot that cost PED to get it, got less markup than most comon resource you can gather for free (sweat).

If we ever get to go fishing, perhaps fish will be a food for carnivorous pets. :)

How about a mixture of sweat + nova fragment as an alternative way of creating nutrio?

vomit2.gif

I was thinking that finally sweetstuff for miners might have a markup for once, and already free fruits will have more demand.
Plus much more engaging to walk around the landscape which many sweaters just never experience. IF I was introduced to sweating circles when I started, I don't think I would have stayed in all honesty. I spent a month getting TP's on foot finding fruit and seeing new scary mobs, it was an awesome challenge I will never forget.

No thank you, I will take markups on previously stagnant materials. Besides, we don't need anything more to feed the sweatshop machine, or to affect the mindforce supplies since so many rely on it. IMO

How about...

How about a new use for pets as well? In order to increase demand for them...

Like perhaps, stable owners can have an "upgradable" stable which keeps these pets and in turn these pets' "poop" (common dung) can be mixed with "something" (growth molecules) to become "energized fertilizer" which is needed by LA owners.

If implemented correctly....might become a constant source of income?

How about a new use for pets as well? In order to increase demand for them...

Like perhaps, stable owners can have an "upgradable" stable which keeps these pets and in turn these pets' "poop" (common dung) can be mixed with "something" (growth molecules) to become "energized fertilizer" which is needed by LA owners.

If implemented correctly....might become a constant source of income?

High MU of nutrio bars going in to feed pets in order to get something low MU out would make it uneconomical. However, I agree with the priniciple, pets should have some function beyond just doing tricks to train them up.

Plus much more engaging to walk around the landscape which many sweaters just never experience.

Like this for fruits, you want to encourage players to get active in the game, not just passively sit on some investment. So, pets could help you hunt or heal you very slowly while you hunt, or tag mobs for you, or help you dig out claims a bit faster... I'm sure people can come up with a lot of great ideas that will increase the demand for highly skilled pets.

Last edited:
i think they are working at this, that we get more function with pets. Don't forget, this was only the first step to bring back the pets.

But yea, i do dream to ride my pet. or i dream about other usable things we can do with pets.
i'm sure they are working at more things for pet. Give MA a bit time. Now in the first step of pet we got the basic functions, and MA can test how all this work.

I'm sure we will see a lot more, soon.

Yep in only 5 more years we will get the next trick:)

Yep in only 5 more years we will get the next trick:)

only 5... you are very optimistic young man :)

They already had about what 8 years since the first stage one? The bloody pets should of been cooking our dinner and fetching our slippers and a paper as we settle in to craft.

only 5... you are very optimistic young man :)

They already had about what 8 years since the first stage one? The bloody pets should of been cooking our dinner and fetching our slippers and a paper as we settle in to craft.

Haha, yep eternal optimist that's me, ok maybe 6 years, but no more:)

And I agree, not only did the old time tamers get 0 compensation in any way shape or form, we also have shit functionality. I expected the daiki to look like a rock chick and give world class blowjobs while cooking dinner and that is Level 1...sadly not this time around, maybe next update:)

Back