Rename pets

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Ok the patch says we can now use 12 letter names. Shouldn't all the tags be reset so we can choose our names again. Please put in support cases for a name tag reset.

I prefer putting a support case in for renaming them anytime i like as it was before, I'll be stuffed if i am paying money grabbing greedy bastards Mindark to name my own pets... it's a joke.

Like the ridiculous amount you have to feed them to train them isn't enough they have to put a price on naming them.

aaahhh nooo, I renamed it yesterday and had only 8 digits .. but 12 is still tooo short for his former name "Smitty SF Faith"

but a reset would be good, at least I can give him his last name and not only first!

Reset

Reset sounds good :yay:

Not gonna waste my Time with support though :silly2:

EDIT:

I would also like to see the name tag as an achievement/Reward when the pet reached a specific level.
or
Insert a pet broker guy that request materials for a name tag...Mission tokens or some random loot like sockets, components that we usually TT.

Last edited:
$5 for a name tag... :duh:

I rather see the name tag as an achievement/Reward when the pet reached a specific level.
or
Insert a pet broker guy that request materials for a name tag...Mission tokens or some random loot like sockets, components that we usually TT.

isn't it like 0,5 $ :scratch2:

so 45 peds plus the name tag for 5USD, makes name tag 5 peds or 50 US cents.

so 45 peds plus the name tag for 5USD, makes name tag 5 peds or 50 US cents.

Yes the crying is for that 50US cents. The electricity lost to write that thread cost more :laugh:
Not to mention the people that post here spent 200 ped daily for hunting :laugh:

Yes the crying is for that 50US cents. The electricity lost to write that thread cost more :laugh:
Not to mention the people that post here spent 200 ped daily for hunting :laugh:

My Pc eats 0,30 $ electricity per 15 hours = 1 day
When I turnover 200 Ped with hunting I loose like 10-12 Ped tt in avarage and gain 5-15 ped with Markup, so I can stop loosing at all

But yes please reset those name tags to save supportcosts

Not everything is about cost, sometimes it's the fucking principle, naming was simply click on the name and change it now MA decides they want to charge for it, their greedy bastards.

Not everything is about cost, sometimes it's the fucking principle, naming was simply click on the name and change it now MA decides they want to charge for it, their greedy bastards.

IIRC people were complaining about pet name abuse before

IIRC people were complaining about pet name abuse before

So what, making it 12 letters would stop the adverts/abuse i see no reason to make it cost money to name them other than being greedy bastards, anyway i have stated my thoughts as have you no more need for me to comment.

So what, making it 12 letters would stop the adverts/abuse i see no reason to make it cost money to name them other than being greedy bastards, anyway i have stated my thoughts as have you no more need for me to comment.

SellingSweat = 12 letters
YoMomIs+5 letter = 12 letters

I believe there was 1 time free name change in starcraft and then you pay for it.
Probably other games have that too

SellingSweat = 12 letters
YoMomIs+5 letter = 12 letters

I believe there was 1 time free name change in starcraft and then you pay for it.
Probably other games have that too

yeah i got your point... it just isn't the same as mine no matter how many times you want to say it.

Also if there is an ability in the future to control pet herds, and also if some get killed in battle, the naming costs may escalate pretty quickly.

Back