Pricecheck: Armor Plating Mark.5B Adjusted

chronos

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Stig Chronos Brannlund
How much is one theese days?
Im interested in buying :)

You need 2 usual 5b platings and 1 mutated aurli bone for one adj 5b. One bone is 600-650 ped. One 5b is 31 tt and ~35 ped MU. So (31+35) x 2 + 600(650) = 735-785 for one adj 5b.

Aight, thanks for info.
i wonder though regarding the 1% block chance, is it additive the more 5b's you wear?, or just calculated when hit occurs on that parcitular piece.

No plates have been sold in almost 2 months on auction.... year price is 682 ped, last sale was 656 ped.

I know that hand to hand trade for the bones was ~ 600 ped a few months ago. Not sure how the bones are priced now.

Also, be careful watching the rare item list to determine the drop rate of mutated aurli bones. There was a bug (not sure if its fixed) that if you carry a bone in your inventory, looting a bone would not be registered as a rare item drop, suggesting there might be significantly more bones on the market than the Entropia Life Tracker shows.

/Slupor

Aight, thanks for info.
i wonder though regarding the 1% block chance, is it additive the more 5b's you wear?, or just calculated when hit occurs on that parcitular piece.

The block chance is per hit on a plate, not cumulative.

/Slupor

Thanks for info, appriciate it.

Regarding the lack of HOF rare indication, it happends all the time for me on Monria aswell, with them skulls.
Maybe because i have one in storage, im not sure. Very strange.

You need 2 usual 5b platings and 1 mutated aurli bone for one adj 5b. One bone is 600-650 ped. One 5b is 31 tt and ~35 ped MU. So (31+35) x 2 + 600(650) = 735-785 for one adj 5b.

Info from one of the people trying to keep hold as much of a monopoly as possible. I like how you do your own math, add a few ped, then add even more. MU on top of MU on top of MU, they've been doing a job keeping the price high, but they can't hold on forever. Sooner or later there will be other sellers than just WSS.

Info from one of the people trying to keep hold as much of a monopoly as possible. I like how you do your own math, add a few ped, then add even more. MU on top of MU on top of MU, they've been doing a job keeping the price high, but they can't hold on forever. Sooner or later there will be other sellers than just WSS.

I'm not WSS but i'd back him up on the math, those numbers are right..
Bones dont drop as often as it used it, any investement is pretty much secured in value as i dont see price going down anytime soon.

I'm not WSS but i'd back him up on the math, those numbers are right..
Bones dont drop as often as it used it, any investement is pretty much secured in value as i dont see price going down anytime soon.

Except I'm willing to bet they're sitting on a big pile of bones right now, simply not releasing them to the market, like any other cartel would do. Oil, grain, diamonds, mutated aurli bones, it's all the same game as any other commodity. Sure it's they're right to do what they want, but for a balanced game MU on the bones shouldn't be the same as it was 2 years ago, but yet it "is". If nobody's bought a plate off of the auction for 2 months, then that must mean the price is too high. If they were 550 per plate I'd already own a set, but I have a hard time trying to justify 785 each simply because 1 or 2 select groups of players are doing their best to control the market.

Ive done some calculations (entropedia), and i dont think that little extra protection, 1% block chance, and higher decay costs peak my interest to todays prices. Atleast not for the mobs im hunting. Especially when there's a plethora of nice Fap's today aswell.
However its alot of work to be able to hunt for them mutated bones (mission, and pvp).

Anywho, thanks for all info. Ill give it some more thought, but appriciate the openess :)

Ive done some calculations (entropedia), and i dont think that little extra protection, 1% block chance, and higher decay costs peak my interest to todays prices. Atleast not for the mobs im hunting. Especially when there's a plethora of nice Fap's today aswell.
However its alot of work to be able to hunt for them mutated bones (mission, and pvp).

Anywho, thanks for all info. Ill give it some more thought, but appriciate the openess :)

I agree, you should go for the improved version haha :smoke:

Halfway there if i get adjusted i guess :D

Halfway there if i get adjusted i guess :D

No, ~1/3rd of the way as it takes 3 bones to create one improved 5B plate.

/Slupor

Back