Help: Revive BUG

mczimi

Stalker
Society
Victory
Czumbil Mczimi Imre
Warning to all FOMA visitors, me and other few avatars are blocked outside FOMA because we die and revive in space, insted of Control Rom1.

i died before in Dome16, revive in CR2, but after died in Dome12 and revive in CR2, where i found other players in same situation outside FOMA reviving.

U cant use anything cause its less than a second and u are dead again.

Suport case writen!!

blocked too on foma, cant do anything, dead on asteroid...same problem...PLEASE MA help!!!

Bugged...

I have same trouble. After i logged off on Control Room 1 last night, today i find myself dirrectly DIED in the middle of nowhere, stucked and i am still wondering WHY is not fixed till now?! Please lett us free to play!

I hope they read the support case!

using this video :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?266732-FOMA-control-room-revival-bug

i got out!

THNX MA for the help.

Now the question where not to die!!!

Since I'm stuck at work and can't see the video currently. For those of you stuck still, If its still happening. You can spawn a vehicle despite the fact you're dead. Sleiph works well and you can just simply fly past the main arena, pop back out, die and spawn back at the VIP area.

Good luck all.

Apologies for any typos as well. This phone isn't working all that well for these forums.

Back