Issue with Avatars being stuck in walls

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Several Avatars have reported being stuck in walls near teleporters and revival stations after our last patch.

We are working on a solution to the problem and urge all affected players to file a support case when stuck and request a replace to a nearby location.

Thanks for your patience

/The development team

Originally Posted Here

yeah got stucked yesterday at fort ares I think, good that the VTOL was with me so quick spown and enter it get me out of the tight spot :laugh:

It is true I helped several avatars to un-stuck with my car.

But this bug is happening since a while,
most semi-vertical mountains in the leviathan's waters in the midle islands are making us stuck also.

Be unable to unstuck is something not pleasant,
but even worse, die because of the disgusting and systematic ninja cheats is even more irritating.
I noticed, that in big majority the higher maturities are respawning.

Again I ask : who are the cheaters ?...

What if a friggin developer would come here to say it, instead of sending poor Bertha to do the dirty work for you. Too ashamed of the shitty coding you people are only capable of???

LMAO!!!

Several Avatars have reported being stuck in walls near teleporters and revival stations after our last patch.

We are working on a solution to the problem and urge all affected players to file a support case when stuck and request a replace to a nearby location.

Thanks for your patience

/The development team

Originally Posted Here

how long it takes to be placed to an other location?

can i wait in game or should i stay logged out?

I was stuck @ Minopolis for a bit but just TP'd out and was fine after that---storm in a teacup, really.

Yesterday I teleported to my level 3 shop and ended up under the mall with some other guy, and it was uncomfortable because he was doing Deliverance type things with his Strong Daikiba, that I would rather not go into.

*Jumping backwards btw is a little higher of a jump, a few tries and it should get you back up onto that floor if stuck.

It seems the floor and the object alignment is messed up, or the new slow render mode doesn't render the right floor first. Not surprised though, its has come back off and on since they moved to Crysis.

Logging out at the revive had me get stuck twice. When I logged back in it Required tp chip to jump out

6.jpg

hmm, on my knees and stuck, what to do?

output_cb159a.gif

friendly stranger might want a b******

ps. humble apprentice in the wake of a great McMaster.

Back