Question: Anyone been able to summon more than one pet?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I heard someone say they had summoned 5 pets at once? I can only summon one at a time. Anyone know how to summon multiple pets?

I heard someone say they had summoned 5 pets at once? I can only summon one at a time. Anyone know how to summon multiple pets?

The previous time taming existed it was possible to summon more than one as you got into the higher profession levels but now it's one each only. I really hope that changes soon.

Apparently the someone is nostalgic for the old days :) 5 pets was exactly the old limit, if my memory serves me right.

With all these piling up limits (short names, no free renaming, no borders crossing; can't even sit into a standing still car without the pet immediately getting dismissed) I wasn't surprised that I can't spawn more than one. Maybe they'll add this option later for additional fee.

5 was the limit before, now as soon as you spawn another the first gets dismissed.

I am reasonable sure they will revert this functionality and tie it tamer or handler level, so hopefully this time 5 will not be the limit, 10 would be just awesome:)

5 was the limit before, now as soon as you spawn another the first gets dismissed.

I am reasonable sure they will revert this functionality and tie it tamer or handler level, so hopefully this time 5 will not be the limit, 10 would be just awesome:)

Only if we can kill them. Tamers are already flooding the camps to show off their puny bristlehogs that really can't do shit. Imagine if people could bring ten.... chaos!

Nah, killing pets is inhumane:) there should be some limits, so control of multiple pets should be quite hard, for example 1 extra pet out for each 10 levels of skill.

I can only summon one at a time. Anyone know how to summon multiple pets?
I don't think that will ever happen again. The main indicator of this is the UI. Click on a Nutrio Bar - you get the option "Feed Pet". No indication whatsoever of how to select one specific out of many potentially spawned. Ergo: Only one pet at a time spawned.

Yes, because there is no way a UI can be changed it is set in stone forever:) Come on dude.

Pretty sure they will make it an option down the roead once they get their act together, so our grandkids will have a great taming experience.

I will add this....

Why would they be going forward in stage two with stables and such if you are only going to be able to spawn one at a time down the road. I am pretty sure that once the system is fully integrated you will be able to have more then one out at a time. IMO :D

Yes, because there is no way a UI can be changed it is set in stone forever:) Come on dude.
It seems you have greater faith in MindArk than I have.

I hope you are right, I really do.

Why would they be going forward in stage two with stables and such if you are only going to be able to spawn one at a time down the road.
It seems you are suggesting "If you're only to be able to have a single pet spawned at a time, MA wouldn't have a reason to even bother implementing stage 2".

I fail to see how these are mutually exclusive. Could you elaborate?

I don't think that will ever happen again. The main indicator of this is the UI. Click on a Nutrio Bar - you get the option "Feed Pet". No indication whatsoever of how to select one specific out of many potentially spawned. Ergo: Only one pet at a time spawned.

They will add an "s" to the end of the command and you will un-intentionally burn more nutrio bars to feed all the pets at once. They will work something in so you burn more ped then you want to by accident.

It seems you have greater faith in MindArk than I have.

I hope you are right, I really do.

As someone who likely got fucked the most by Mindark I have literally no faith in them or in their ability to deal fairly with the taming community (everyone look at the fun gifts all the tamers got for being fucked for 5 years...don't see any...hmm:) or implement a really viable system.

Having skilled up to the levels that I have and having the skills idle have pretty much killed my enthusiasm for the game.

However, if we assume for a second that they accidentally hire a competent game developer, there is no doubt that multiple pet control, full mob tamability, transport, attack and riding are a must.

They will add an "s" to the end of the command and you will un-intentionally burn more nutrio bars to feed all the pets at once. They will work something in so you burn more ped then you want to by accident.

That is actually scarily close to what is likely the new UI, you will have to opt out of feeding all pets in a convoluted and well hidden option:)

It seems you are suggesting "If you're only to be able to have a single pet spawned at a time, MA wouldn't have a reason to even bother implementing stage 2".

I fail to see how these are mutually exclusive. Could you elaborate?

Well sorry what I mean to say is I saw something about stables in stage to.... So why would they go forward with stables would be a better way to put it. I mean when I think of a stable I think of having many animals around at one time.

I am at lvl 18 taming and pet handling I used to be able if I can remember right I could spawn 3 pets in old system but only 1 now.

Stable is a player owned estate that will allow multiple players to stable their pets there and to be trained in unspecified fashion for unspecified costs for unspecified usage...

It may be good, if so I would certainly consider actually trying to acquire one, but given Mindark's miserable history of creating shit and failing to follow through I just couldnt bring myself to bid on the initial auction.

I am at lvl 18 taming and pet handling I used to be able if I can remember right I could spawn 3 pets in old system but only 1 now.

Right, I am many many levels above that and can still only spawn one, before they capped at 5 once you got to some pretty low level as I remember like 30 or so.

Well sorry what I mean to say is I saw something about stables in stage to.... So why would they go forward with stables would be a better way to put it. I mean when I think of a stable I think of having many animals around at one time.
Ah, now I see. I think that part could be as simple as not "spawning", per se, a creature when it enters a stable (whatever the function of the stable is to be). The creature would only move into another UI (maybe even the deed would be "held" by the stable owner - just like when you pawn something in a "bank").

The reason for this thinking is that stables are fixed size, while the potential number of "customers" of it can be much larger than available # of (visible) slots - unless stables are to work like apartment buildings.

Anyway, that's just idle speculation on my part, something to not spend too much energy contemplating. Soon enough, maybe even before the end of the decade, we'll see how stage 2 turns out.

Only if we can kill them. Tamers are already flooding the camps to show off their puny bristlehogs that really can't do shit. Imagine if people could bring ten.... chaos!

In the old system you could pet other folk's spawned pets... so it's sort of like free skilling on repair if the new system still works like that, or will when they update it.

So they are playing the game how they wish to play it... Those bastards.

Back