Timming out on log-in ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I can't seem to get in after entering my security code, I get a time out. Anyone else having the problem ? I know this was a patch day but it is lone past UTC 0800. Also the screen shows all systems on line
Thanks

I can't seem to get in after entering my security code, I get a time out. Anyone else having the problem ? I know this was a patch day but it is lone past UTC 0800. Also the screen shows all systems on line
Thanks

yes same issue I'm guessing we should be seeing an update soon..my guess here is that MA is working out the current v15.1 issues.

Thanks

Maybe the server you were at when you logged out became bugged?

You could try a support ticket asking for relocation to some other Place.

(Where were you when you logged out?)

nothing new, that was before VU15 allready the case.
but at support they acted suprised if they did not know about it.
connections issues are a pain in the ass lately.

I did finally get on, I glad it was not just me having trouble.

Bumb down connection speed to isdn etc. gives client more time to load all stuff...

You could also try to clear shader cache in Tools Menu.

I got in after 5-6 trys.. But my friend with gold card cannot get in on my computer. lose Connection Before he manage to enter the security code. We tried like 20 times now.

Bumb down connection speed to isdn etc. gives client more time to load all stuff...

Not to be rude but why would I want to slow things down. It is the connection not the loading, I never got to the loading I just timed-out.

Also after the patch everything is fine, indicating it was on MA side not my side.

I got in after 5-6 trys.. But my friend with gold card cannot get in on my computer. lose Connection Before he manage to enter the security code. We tried like 20 times now.

Seems to be worse for people in USA, or maybe more generally it's people far from central server.

Yesterday i got dropped from game. After 32 timeouts / connection losts, 6 gold card codes, and 3 "Your avatar is already logged in" messages, i finally got back in about 15 minutes later. Normally, of course, i wouldn't have wasted that much time trying to log in, but i wanted to see just how long the ridiculousness would go on.

This kind of thing happens to me all the time... there's nothing better to deter one from logging in and spending PEDs than this kind of rubbish service.

Feels like the log in server is unstable. I can get in with luck because I don't have the gold card so my log in process is shorter.

My friend, on same computer as me. Same places (server) in game. If lucky he get the security number from gold card screen. just as often as I acctuly get in. But Before he had the chans to type in the numbers it disconnect. I Think he would get in if he disable the gold card...

We have tried clearing cache, different Connection speeds, full screen/windows mode, etc, etc... Nothing helps.

Feels like the log in server is unstable. I can get in with luck because I don't have the gold card so my log in process is shorter.

My friend, on same computer as me. Same places (server) in game. If lucky he get the security number from gold card screen. just as often as I acctuly get in. But Before he had the chans to type in the numbers it disconnect. I Think he would get in if he disable the gold card...

We have tried clearing cache, different Connection speeds, full screen/windows mode, etc, etc... Nothing helps.

Actually I have had very little if any trouble with my GC, it has always worked fine for me. My problem was after I had enter the number and the loading process started. I also think like is was said that north America has more problems that Europe. To me it seems that the more green dots around the worse the lag and I am talking maybe 20 green dots not 100s. I just wonder what type of servers MA purchased when the had the big server up-grade and if they even thought that maybe the should have replace all the servers and not just the ones they were having trouble with.

Not to be rude but why would I want to slow things down. It is the connection not the loading, I never got to the loading I just timed-out.

Also after the patch everything is fine, indicating it was on MA side not my side.

Does not effect speeds IG, just gives client time to load things bit more before cutting connection...

Same advice as I said before, also having same issues with high speed settings and using cold card.

Same advice as I said before, also having same issues with high speed settings and using cold card.

Unfortunately i have it set on lowest possible speed setting and it doesn't help. I regularly get several cycles of timeouts/disconnects, and also regularly the "your avatar is already logged on" nonsense.

I ran into this when I was using a wireless connection in a building were tons of other apartment units had their own router, which lead to interference with my connection. Are you using wireless? If so, it might be smart to try plugging in to your router directly. That would go a long way to troubleshoot on your end of things to see if the issue resolves itself, or it's really something along the line or at MA.

I have alot of problem with this. Even when I can get in it take me 5-10 tries. Alot worse the last day or two!

And I do not live in North america. I live in Sweden and I guess I'm not too far from the servers...

From FAQ on Entropia webpage...

Q: I receive the message “A timeout has occurred during the login process”

A: Go to your account pages, click the Manage Account button and make sure any settings under Contact Information are not empty. If there is any information missing please fill it out and then try to login again.

This worked for my friend with the gold card. He had filled it all in before but he changed email and verified the new email and now he can log in with no problem.

For me however this is not possible. I do not have a gold card and it says you need one to change your email. So I still have problems logging in and I can't change my email.

But for all of you that can update your email and/or info it might be worth a try if you have this problem! :yup:

From FAQ on Entropia webpage...

Q: I receive the message “A timeout has occurred during the login process”

A: Go to your account pages, click the Manage Account button and make sure any settings under Contact Information are not empty. If there is any information missing please fill it out and then try to login again.

This worked for my friend with the gold card. He had filled it all in before but he changed email and verified the new email and now he can log in with no problem.

For me however this is not possible. I do not have a gold card and it says you need one to change your email. So I still have problems logging in and I can't change my email.

But for all of you that can update your email and/or info it might be worth a try if you have this problem! :yup:

I am really confused (Not about you Miho, but MA) how does this affect your login:scratch2: Does this meant that MA verifies your e-mail address and other info each time you try to login, how does that work:scratch2: Wouldn't that be a bit crazy and time consuming? I really don't understand this at all.

check firewall settings....after patch on most firewals EU needs be added again as safe/ok/allowed etc.

while in fulscreen mode u will not notice this is firewall untill timeout. Just all+tab after pasting security code and see if something poped up from tray.

check firewall settings....after patch on most firewals EU needs be added again as safe/ok/allowed etc.

while in fulscreen mode u will not notice this is firewall untill timeout. Just all+tab after pasting security code and see if something poped up from tray.

Haven't had that problem but good info,thanks.

I have had this problem for a while now. Tried Everything I can Think of. This weekend I have not been able to log in at all. Support asked for my system specs 10 Days ago, but I have not heared anything since then...

Hope this will be fixed soon! I wanna play!

:eyecrazy::boxer::scared::smash::handgun:

nothing helps, cant log in

F I X IT , if u want, that customers put money inside and pay your job and holidays :argue:

Back