Real life 460k gold nugget

Makes (me) us wonder why we choose to do it virtually.. one hell of a find, our fame board need a new category above the ATH himself, damn right :yup:

Butch your link takes me to spam sites :(

took me to msn.com

Nice nugget this "Mr. Smith" found.

ah, there is my nugget i miss since a while :)

Butch your link takes me to spam sites :(

Maybe your browser has been hijacked, looks like others had no issues... good luck with it, hopefully it isn't.

Makes (me) us wonder why we choose to do it virtually.. one hell of a find, our fame board need a new category above the ATH himself, damn right :yup:

I do it for real as well during the spring/summer, but not with a detector but with a showel and sluice :D

I do it for real as well during the spring/summer, but not with a detector but with a showel and sluice :D

Hope you find something like that one day. I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those Minelab detectors but they cost a bloody fortune.

Hope you find something like that one day. I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those Minelab detectors but they cost a bloody fortune.

So far it's been miserable for me as gold is hard to find in most parts of sweden, been to finland two summers in a row also and found a little but nowhere near to pay for the trip. But then again one doesn't do it to become rich, but one day luck might strike :D

So far it's been miserable for me as gold is hard to find in most parts of sweden, been to finland two summers in a row also and found a little but nowhere near to pay for the trip. But then again one doesn't do it to become rich, but one day luck might strike :D

Yeah i imagine just getting outdoors and in the fresh air is a good part of it, i live in Australia so I'm sure there's a fair bit of gold lying around waiting to be found... just exactly where is the tricky part ;)

Back