FYI: Critical game breaking bugs not being fixed or even acknowledged?

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Dear MA friends,

- People are getting stuck underground when revived.
- Whenever you go inside an outpost you get all laggy and shit.
- Cape Corinth, Minopolis and Port Atlantis servers seem to be down right now. Yesterday I couldn't go to Fort Troy TP.
- And if you can TP to the place you want there is a chance that you spawn underground, or inside the teleporter, or inside a tree, or under an outpost, or under a rock, ... you get the idea right?

No anouncement, no word, no alert on client loader, nothing? no mini patch?

I have seen less critical bugs be fixed much faster. If you are giving up please tell us first, so we can start with the withdrawals.

I see the news about the players getting stuck on client loader. What about the servers that are offline?

:yup:

Second that

bugfix patch to solve critical bugs urgently needed

Part of it in my opinion, and some people dont read the forums, and some people dont ever look at the "support news" section of the client loader.

What about the people that, not only get stuck, they fall completely under the ground? And the massive lags inside an outpost? and the servers that are forever offline?

They should put that yellow alert box in the client loader so people dont get pissed off and quit playing for a few days/weeks. Because that's exactly what is happening.

Part of it in my opinion, and some people dont read the forums, and some people dont ever look at the "support news" section of the client loader.

What about the people that, not only get stuck, they fall completely under the ground? And the massive lags inside an outpost? and the servers that are forever offline?

They should put that yellow alert box in the client loader so people dont get pissed off and quit playing for a few days/weeks. Because that's exactly what is happening.

That would be the best thing to do. I haven't checked the loader, just assumed that it was there as well.

For now, they should gift every player a tp chip that doesn't require ME and teleports you either a few meters to the side or some meters up. Would have solved part of the problem temporarily at least.

soo is the game down or what? i cannot seem to connect the update server..

Could it be that it is only a caly problem?
Only did fly to caly late last night, since than had troubles, rubber banding, PA Mall TP "Failed to execute", Mall not loading, stuck in wall..
On Arkadia I have had no such problems.. but dunno, flying back atm and can than say if it is there too.

arkadia has been fine.. all tho after the "fix" patch theres occured some random lag spiking.. but not as bad as it seems to be in caly tho

We are pushing out a server hotfix right now!

This is a server hotfix, this means no patch download time for the players.

Regards

We are pushing out a server hotfix right now!

This is a server hotfix, this means no patch download time for the players.

Regards

Thanks for the info :shower:

can't access the Tukar tp as well

Actually my stuck ava, was moved to Ashi TP.
Was out for a small hunt, didn´t discover a stuck yet. Nor did I discover TP thats inoperational, but well didn´t move a lot :)
Seems the hotfix is working, at least for me.

Yes can confirm that Cape Corinth is back online so others should be too, also not sure if i noticed it before but there is a (new) mission terminal for (all) open hunting missions next to the dailly mission terminal.

If I had to make a wild guess and with my experience with playing with a couple different game engines. They made an adjustment to spawning z axis when teleporting, televating etc. in attempt to fix the pet spawing issue in estates and outposts. They seemed to fix the pet spawning but in-advertently effected all avatar spawning.

I have noticed simple mesh overlaying when playing with zoning and spawning settings in other game engines and this maybe what caused this. They adjusted a setting to fix pets not thinking it effected avatars, chalk one up for:
BHL0K4MCEAAUq7o.jpg

Back