MF lev.100 Why?

zbanghiuu

Provider
Society
Roua
Zbanghiu marius gigel
Why would I do level 100 ?
MA does not add new chip to demand a higher level lev . 50 .
not produce or create chip amp for not announcing that he had the intention to do something related to that.
Regeneration chip has slots for proper tier .
SKIL MF commando does not open , do not point; HP .

What would be the motivation to reach lev 100 MF ?

thx

google translate :)

The lack of higher levels gear not only a problem of MF

Many players reach LVL100 long ago, to nail it down, there have been some LVL100 players when I started and I am around a good time now.

Why continue skilling above LVL100?

There is only one weapon that needs 100+ and thats the Doa Smacktalker(L) maxed at LVL105.

Introduction of high Levels gear long time overdue!

Arson chip IX dropped, i think that needed over 100 to max. But then MA must have realised that neopsion only goes up to 55 so arson IX stopped dropping.

There's enough players with skills above 60 now, MA really need to get some new MF gear dropping.

Some people like myself enjoying skilling mf even though it has some serious drawbacks. At present theirs only 1 chip you max I think at lvl 80 or 100 which is the first gen combustive v111 which i might add in pvp tired would make some pros blush ;-)

I'm pretty sure MA is aware of this issue. I wouldn't even be surprised, if they had an average statistics report for player skills, from which they analyse and implement new stuff. They simply don't have enough manpower to do everything they're planning to do. Just look at pet system, it was promised YEARS ago and it shows up at early stages only now.

In time they will implement higher end stuff, simply have patience and sell excess skills for profit till then

I think MF not skilling commando etc is also the reason it skills up pretty quickly. Without amps for it we will never equal "regular" weaponry though ;p

Bigger chips would be cool, no doubt.

I'm pretty sure MA is aware of this issue. I wouldn't even be surprised, if they had an average statistics report for player skills, from which they analyse and implement new stuff. They simply don't have enough manpower to do everything they're planning to do. Just look at pet system, it was promised YEARS ago and it shows up at early stages only now.

In time they will implement higher end stuff, simply have patience and sell excess skills for profit till then

Introducing new items doesn´t need a lot of manpower.

Its just an entry at the database.

copy paste, whatever chip already exist.
change name at copied database entry, change stats at copied database entry.

add it to a loot table, voila done.

IMHO this could be done in less than 10min, so where is a lot of manpower needed?

IMHO this could be done in less than 10min, so where is a lot of manpower needed?

It's called balancing. It's not that simple with RCE system in place. Every change to items or new item addition can influence market values drastically. Sure, at the moment MF chips don't cost a lot, but think about the UL MF chips, they could drop in price A LOT and make the "investment" turn into a PED waste. Stuff like DPS/DPEC/CPEC also is not easy to calibrate when you have to compare it to guns/swords. If they rush things, they could implement chips way more eco and with more DPS than the alternative gun/sword choice, thus resulting in a slight market crash.

Yep all good having amps but like I said a few times if you haven't the hp you cant use it effectively its ok if you trained guns or something else but by introducing amps you making it a full blown profession. Their would need to be alot balancing imagine those ten edition chips with amps granted they only do 25 to 30 dps but their eco is already insane I know own a few.

The lack of higher levels gear not only a problem of MF

Many players reach LVL100 long ago, to nail it down, there have been some LVL100 players when I started and I am around a good time now.

Why continue skilling above LVL100?

There is only one weapon that needs 100+ and thats the Doa Smacktalker(L) maxed at LVL105.

Introduction of high Levels gear long time overdue!

There are several other guns that are level 100+ also.

not several, few, and supply wasnt that large afaik

But this is a known subject. atm there's no point to aim for Force merge if you plan to unlock something nice.
DPS/eco is quite capped for MF atm vs melee / ranged weapons

Several means more than two or three but not many, which also equates to a few, so not sure what your point was manique.

Maybe, actually not listed at entropedia or incomplete informations, missing the maxed @ information.

Maybe, actually not listed at entropedia or incomplete informations, missing the maxed @ information.

Well you have the jash O and M91 and the macMahon Karma killer off the top of my head, possibly one or two others, the M91 is possibly the only one to have a reasonable drop rate though! But I maybe wrong on that.

ps Foeripper of course.

It's called balancing. It's not that simple with RCE system in place. Every change to items or new item addition can influence market values drastically. Sure, at the moment MF chips don't cost a lot, but think about the UL MF chips, they could drop in price A LOT and make the "investment" turn into a PED waste. Stuff like DPS/DPEC/CPEC also is not easy to calibrate when you have to compare it to guns/swords. If they rush things, they could implement chips way more eco and with more DPS than the alternative gun/sword choice, thus resulting in a slight market crash.

Lol if MA was intrested in MU they never introduced L Stuff lost in MU around 60k ped with only 3 items and MA is not intrested in it.

Atleast u can chip out and sell skills down to the "maxed" lvl and continue the process.

Some extra bucks in the bank :)

Why would I do level 100 ?
MA does not add new chip to demand a higher level lev . 50 .
not produce or create chip amp for not announcing that he had the intention to do something related to that.
Regeneration chip has slots for proper tier .
SKIL MF commando does not open , do not point; HP .

What would be the motivation to reach lev 100 MF ?

thx

google translate :)

Motivation would be jump into melee right after u hit MF 50, just to witness that your 3 blades u have can't use amps u waited for years. Then u eventually change for some pistol or rifle lika regular man.

After that spasmatic laugh when u see someones using MF in field is quite nice bonus too ;)

Introducing new items doesn´t need a lot of manpower.

Its just an entry at the database.

copy paste, whatever chip already exist.
change name at copied database entry, change stats at copied database entry.

add it to a loot table, voila done.

damn...you said exactly my toughts. 100% agree. It's one day job to make ALL and EVERY level from EACH item which need that. We don;t need new 3d model, sound and oither BS. Already lot of diversity in game.

Sometimes I think that ctrl+C and ctrl+V is higher programing ability in MA.

You hear me lazy swedes ???? Get one of those support guys, they are great at this, they do that all day long and reading support answer wroten by programmer just for one day can be brilliant too ;)

Back