New Animal Oil Drops

SpikE Odets

Prowler
Society
Crimson Devils
SpikE SpikE Odets
I have been trying to collect the new Oil drop info from as many mobs on Calypso as I can. Not all are done as of yet.. but i am working on making rounds to collect info on all.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lKwyEClslvQC1xVD07jjmZn5PpN6npcvV7m0dyXHtMM/edit?usp=sharing

Only mob I have been given info that drops more then 1 oil is Atrox.. drops liver oil most of the time, but have been told that a global on a stalker dropped heart oil as well.

If you have any drop info for a mob that I have not collected yet.. pls post here So I can update the list.

SpikE

Not sure if we may relly can tell anything about it yet.

Some more mobs may drop another oil as rar or extremly rar loot, beside the comon one.
Needs some thousand killed mobs to find the rar loots, too.

Ya. this isn't much for the rare finds.. but more about the common drops. For those of us that do alot clicks on simple I (anything).

Feffoid - Thryroid oil

Only thing i can help with right now that you havn't got info on already.

I just got a troll HoF with Marcimex Brain oil. The main oil is definitely Kidney Oil.

regards

S

Feffoid - Thryroid oil

Only thing i can help with right now that you havn't got info on already.

Added - ty

I just got a troll HoF with Marcimex Brain oil. The main oil is definitely Kidney Oil.

regards

S

Added - with the format Reg Oil / Rare Oil

Not sure if i should not add the rare or leave it as it is now.

Spike

Hunted these mobs after the update for about 10 minutes each only and got the following:

Hogglo - Spleen, Soft Hide, Stinktree

Globster - Kidney

Furor - Kidney

Frescoquda - Liver, Light Green Paint, Soft Hide

Letomie - Adrenal, Fine Hide

Daikiba - Eye Oil, Wool, Regen Chip I (L)
Tripudion - Muscle Oil, Animal Hide
Chirpy - Muscle Oil
Gibnib - Muscle Oil
Berycled - Muscle Oil, Short Firn Board, Short Midastree Board

Last edited:
Hunted these mobs after the update for about 10 minutes each only and got the following:

Hogglo - Spleen, Soft Hide, Stinktree

Globster - Kidney

Furor - Kidney

Frescoquda - Liver, Light Green Paint, Soft Hide

Letomie - Adrenal, Fine Hide

ty - all added

Daikiba - Eye Oil, Wool, Regen Chip I (L)
Tripudion - Muscle Oil, Animal Hide
Chirpy - Muscle Oil
Gibnib - Muscle Oil
Berycled - Muscle Oil, Short Firn Board, Short Midastree Board

ty all added as well.

SpikE

Thorio Male - Adrenal Oil
Thorio Female - Thyroid Oil

Is it maturity-based as well?

Even in the past, it was common for higher maturities to loot different oils.

It would be a shame if this were no longer the case.

In case of the Daikiba I know it is for all maturities. Not sure with the rest of my listed mobs as I only hunted small range of maturity so far on them.

Estophyl (higher maturity like dominant +) drop soft hide and a ton of adrenal oil

edit:late to the party as always.

I got nothin you aint got

Thorio Male - Adrenal Oil
Thorio Female - Thyroid Oil

Thnx K-max added both M and F Thorio to the list.

Estophyl (higher maturity like dominant +) drop soft hide and a ton of adrenal oil

Thnx - added Soft Hide to the Esto drops.

From what I have seen it is the same for all maturity. I could be wrong.. but have hunted Young - Prowler Atrox and only dropped Liver. Friend hit a global on Atrox Stalker that dropped heart oil, but i assume that is going to be the rare oil drop from Atrox now. I will see if i can test some different mats once i have the base of the mobs filled in for normal oil drops to see if there is something different.

SpikE

Confirmed 15.0 loots;

Allophyl:

Animal hide, soft hide, brown paint, olive paint, umber paint, advanced adpative fuse, focus lense comp, eye oil, adrenal oil, aurora shins(L), aurora arms(L), ep-54 (L), metabolic inhibition chip 1 (L)

Estophyl:

Animal hide, soft hide, brown paint, umber paint, focus lense comp, eye oil, adrenal oil, bear gloves (L).

Esto + Allo seem now to have more combined loots (oils, hides, paints (tho allo has olive paint extra)) and less item drops than allo. I would assume you can still get a full set of aurora from allo and a full set of bear from esto (obvs (L)).

I'll try to keep you updated as there's definitely another component they drop and some extractors but i can't remember off the top of my head. It's more fun to hunt tho now because you don't end up with a million bits of shit :)

Confirmed 15.0 loots;

Allophyl:

Animal hide, soft hide, brown paint, olive paint, umber paint, advanced adpative fuse, focus lense comp, eye oil, adrenal oil, aurora shins(L), aurora arms(L), ep-54 (L), metabolic inhibition chip 1 (L)

Estophyl:

Animal hide, soft hide, brown paint, umber paint, focus lense comp, eye oil, adrenal oil, bear gloves (L).

Esto + Allo seem now to have more combined loots (oils, hides, paints (tho allo has olive paint extra)) and less item drops than allo. I would assume you can still get a full set of aurora from allo and a full set of bear from esto (obvs (L)).

I'll try to keep you updated as there's definitely another component they drop and some extractors but i can't remember off the top of my head. It's more fun to hunt tho now because you don't end up with a million bits of shit :)

I haven't been hunting esto that much.. but did kill a few to check for oil drop and never saw them drop eye oil.. only adrenal. And while hunting allo I only saw eye oil not adrenal. The list you have has them both dropping eye and adrenal. Were you combining drops.. or were these rare drops like the heart/brain oil i have reported earlier?

I haven't been hunting esto that much.. but did kill a few to check for oil drop and never saw them drop eye oil.. only adrenal. And while hunting allo I only saw eye oil not adrenal. The list you have has them both dropping eye and adrenal. Were you combining drops.. or were these rare drops like the heart/brain oil i have reported earlier?

Yeah sorry, I've just been on another run. Allo = Eye, Esto = Adrenal.

Also:

I didn't get any soft from allo, and any animal from esto this run - so provisionally they don't drop for both.

Focus lense = allo, surface hardener = esto
allo also drop socket III, socket IV comps and basic stone extractors

mermoth are dropping tons of adrenal oil, bercyled drop muscle oil, and hiryuu drop muscle oil.

Combibo - Muscle Oil, Hair Spray
Plumatergus - Muscle Oil
Aetherix - Thyroid
Bristle Puny - Muscle
Exarosaur - Muscle, Animal Hide, Inferior Cloth Extractor
Gibnib - Muscle
Armax Bull - Eye oil, Basic Leather Ext., Inferior cloth Extr., Enh. Organic Wire
Armax Cow - Eye oil, Basic Leather Extr., High Definition GUI component
Prancer - Eye oil, Animal Hide, Blue Paint, Adaptive Fire Rate component, Prancer skin

Thats all I have seen on small hunt today

Yes, I find it a shame as well. Kim confirmed this is the case in my thread on loot change v15.
Anyway for osse
  • Heart Oil
  • Advanced Leather Extractor
  • Soft Hide
  • Basic Stone Extractor

Combibo - Muscle Oil, Hair Spray
Plumatergus - Muscle Oil
Aetherix - Thyroid
Bristle Puny - Muscle
Exarosaur - Muscle, Animal Hide, Inferior Cloth Extractor
Gibnib - Muscle
Armax Bull - Eye oil, Basic Leather Ext., Inferior cloth Extr., Enh. Organic Wire
Armax Cow - Eye oil, Basic Leather Extr., High Definition GUI component
Prancer - Eye oil, Animal Hide, Blue Paint, Adaptive Fire Rate component, Prancer skin

Thats all I have seen on small hunt today

Thnx .. added or updated all.

Aurli: adrenal oil
Kreltin: Spleen oil

Thnx.. Added section at the bottom of the list for all Crystal Palace mobs.

Yes, I find it a shame as well. Kim confirmed this is the case in my thread on loot change v15.
Anyway for osse
  • Heart Oil
  • Advanced Leather Extractor
  • Soft Hide
  • Basic Stone Extractor

Thnx - I knew i read a reply from kim somewhere about all mobs looting same no matter the maturity. Ossec oil drops updated.

Spike

Mourner - Eye oil
Rippersnapper - Eye oil

Last edited:
Shinkiba - Muscle oil

I've been hunting high level mats only, Don't know if youngs loot the same

Back