FYI: More loot turned into ammo - Optional

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
Since the shrapnel option came out I've been thinking I wish I had the option to do the same with other loot.

Anything that I don't want to wait to make a big stack I can turn into Universal ammo and keep on hunting.
Same thing when someone loots a high tt sword with a high skill level that will sell for 101% after 3 weeks at auction.
Instead of TTing stuff, people just convert to ammo
This will be very beneficial to the game (my opinion)

*Before anyone "attacks me" im not saying to make it mandatory, but give us the option to turn any loot into Universal ammo.

Could have a loot grinding machine.. with decay. Almost like a food processor. Throw it in.. out comes ammo.

But I must say that if we have shrapnel.. the weapon cells and blp ammo have to come out of the loot pool.

Could have a loot grinding machine.. with decay. Almost like a food processor. Throw it in.. out comes ammo.

But I must say that if we have shrapnel.. the weapon cells and blp ammo have to come out of the loot pool.

They already do have a loot grinding machine in game called a Protable TT Terminal. Would be counter productive to make everything 101% via grinding machine as it would return everything to a common base price which in the end is same as 100%.

I wasn't necessarily agreeing that everything could be put in there. But I always liked the idea of taking various materials and turning it into something. Whether it be wow's transmuting to the new borderlands grinding machine. It adds depth to the game.

Got a lot of Hekia Timber? No problem. Add ton of that plus some robot metal and some ores and some rare item aand add 5IP to your shop, etc.

Actually it would be a option if MUs stay low, but goal is to raise MU on hunting loots.
So I don´t think this is needed.

What I would like to see is a recycler.
Drop in useless items (only non stackables) and get some residue out of it, that could be sold to crafters in order to create more useful items.
As it came to my mind, shortly after overthought it and said to myself, maybe not that good idea. Can´t get any L melee at 101-103% if it would be implemented.
Same counts for other low markup items.
That could seriously hurt supply of low to medium gear for newer players.

Just remember that Universal ammo cannot be sold ot TT'd, you have to use it.
So it doesn't really interfere with any MU.
Since the person that will convert to ammo will more than likely tt it anyway.
If I loot a Sword with a MU of 103% im gonna TT it anyway, so why not give us the option to turn it into ammo

Just remember that Universal ammo cannot be sold ot TT'd, you have to use it.
So it doesn't really interfere with any MU.
Since the person that will convert to ammo will more than likely tt it anyway.
If I loot a Sword with a MU of 103% im gonna TT it anyway, so why not give us the option to turn it into ammo

So the portable TT does not become pointless to have. The portable tt is your tool to convert that 103% sword to ammo but first you need to buy the tool to do it. If they would start to make that worthless why not just make the TT a menu option that can be used anywhere you want as well.

Can I have the option to turn less (or actually none) of the loot to amo? :laugh:

Falagor
:bandit:

So the portable TT does not become pointless to have. The portable tt is your tool to convert that 103% sword to ammo but first you need to buy the tool to do it. If they would start to make that worthless why not just make the TT a menu option that can be used anywhere you want as well.

I use portable tt probably over 20 times a day and still was not ablle to buy universal ammo on it

Back