Daily mission terminals!?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
H,

I can't access the mission terminals in twin peaks. Nothing happens when I try. Is it me or the terminals that are broken? Been so for at least a week.

I've used them in PA two weeks ago though. But I hate PA and will never go there again.

Help?

H,

I can't access the mission terminals in twin peaks. Nothing happens when I try. Is it me or the terminals that are broken? Been so for at least a week.

I've used them in PA two weeks ago though. But I hate PA and will never go there again.

Help?

Can't even TP to PA or Cape Corinth, so i've been hiting the ones in Twin Peaks lately. Have you finished/abandoned the previous dailies?

Can't even TP to PA or Cape Corinth, so i've been hiting the ones in Twin Peaks lately. Have you finished/abandoned the previous dailies?

No.... is it time for a facepalm...?

I'll try that and see what happens. I would have thought that I would at least get a message like "Please bla bla before new ones". At the moment my ava just walk up to it.

Haven't been to the Twin terminals but the terminal located at Corinth does work (after server restart).

Back