shared loot info

Status
Disagreeing with me does not make you dumb or anything..everyone has a right to their view and choice...it seems you all want to share why don't you all get together go hunt and share....i wont join because I will respect that but its not for me...i prefer solo Just like that I expect you to be understanding a respect that and not interfere.....not rocket science...works both ways....

regarding the ones who don't seem to grasp the fact that, if there were some non shared BB i would happily go hunt them but since there arnt any and i want to hunt them I will not hold back and not hunt them because they are only shared....and some idiots cant seem to understand the fact that if someone wants to hunt alone let them be....or at least have the decency to ask before you start shooting away....respect and understanding works both ways....so please stop going on about go do some non shared, how about you go learn some etiquettes within game

I can understand and respect your wish to hunt solo. But then it might be wise to hunt a solo mob. Another mob, perhaps.

On a sidenote: have you considered opening a support case asking for a spawn of nonshareds? Or perhaps spoken to an LA owner?

Apart from that, I do agree: respect is an often underestimated value.

So, to sum up.

1.- Makes a rant thread, first post is full of bad words and insults.
2.- Asks for the other guys to "respect" him.
3.- Gets a hof.
4.- Rubs it on everyones face.
5.- Ahh, the good old "freeloaders" thing. Yes, bingo. 10/10

Damn. Very low morals sorry, you just want to get what you want and fuck the rest. I hope more people can see your true colors from this thread.

Just spawn quad and let them finish the mob will help them to understand believe me!

Just spawn quad and let them finish the mob will help them to understand believe me!
<removed>They will spawn quad too , haven't expected that right?
You go down , he get down , you shoot he shoot.
You stay in quad , he regen you lose.
1+1 = 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys your missing the point here....Its shared loot and if you want to share it go grab some guys and go hunt and share it, all good...but if someone wants to hunt solo and there are no non shared mobs around please at least respect their wish and let them be.....its not like its only 1 major mob with immense HP or so where you want to join in for the big one which is understandable...he's hunting let him hunt there's 500 other mobs same hp same gen around him grab your friends hunt away....share away

If the mob YOU want to hunt is SHARED ONLY. You don't get to make non-shared loot rules at shared loot. Who the fuck you think you are?

It's is one thing to ask nicely. But you making up your own rules...you are not MA, and you don't get to decide who shoots what.

<removed>

It's is one thing to ask nicely.

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>Please do read your quotes carefully, did you stop to actually think that maybe this guy has asked nicely and nicely is not working for these guys so he had to make such a post???

<removed>

<removed>

Let me ask you:

WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING AT SHARED MOBS??? The excuse "there are no non-shared" is BULLSHIT. MA obviouslt doesn't want there to be non-shared at this time.

You don't get to make them non-shared for YOU because MA hasn't introduced them.

MA obviously wants there to be only shared atm. Deal with it and quit crying.

• There's often trouble at shared loot
  • If there's trouble, there are probably troublemakers (no opinion as to who they are in this case)
  • If troublemakers are at shared loot, they can't be elsewhere at the same time
  • Hence, if you avoid shared loot, you have a lower chance of meeting them
  • PROFIT!

Let me ask you:

WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING AT SHARED MOBS??? The excuse "there are no non-shared" is BULLSHIT. MA obviouslt doesn't want there to be non-shared at this time.

You don't get to make them non-shared for YOU because MA hasn't introduced them.

MA obviously wants there to be only shared atm. Deal with it and quit crying.

TINA read all my posts in this thread and then read them again carefully and then again and you will understand why....<removed>

<removed>Please do read your quotes carefully, did you stop to actually think that maybe this guy has asked nicely and nicely is not working for these guys so he had to make such a post???

<removed>

I did read my quotes carefully, and yes, because you are very mean and rude, I am flying to Caly in a few minutes to hunt BB for the next few weeks, and because they are shared, I will shoot at the ones that you are shooting at. That is not "arrogant". That is called doing what I am allowed to do, because I don't like other people telling others they can't, especially when they do it so rudely.

You just made your bed by acting like you own the BB, now you are going to lie in it. I will go there and hunt with every noob I can find, I will take all the decay, and I will kill ANY shared BB, whether you are on it or not.

If someone asks me nicely however, I will NOT shoot their BB's if they are trying to solo...I will just shoot mobs that rude people are trying to solo.

TINA read all my posts in this thread and then read them again carefully and then again and you will understand why....<removed>

Taco has the same right to rant that you do :wise:

I am flying to Caly in a few minutes to hunt BB for the next few weeks, and because they are shared, I will shoot at the ones that you are shooting at. That is not "arrogant". That is called doing what I am allowed to do

erm no that's out of spite not because its what your allowed to do get your facts straight

all this out of spite and arrogance lol I described your kind perfectly seems my post hit a nerve lol....talk about twisting things and not actually concentrating on the actual issue tina Hunt away and share away enjoy

Oh and the bed you made by all means lay in it and get the big bulk to do you for all i care....

Last edited:
I did read my quotes carefully, and yes, because you are very mean and rude, I am flying to Caly in a few minutes to hunt BB for the next few weeks, and because they are shared, I will shoot at the ones that you are shooting at. That is not "arrogant". That is called doing what I am allowed to do, because I don't like other people telling others they can't, especially when they do it so rudely.

You just made your bed by acting like you own the BB, now you are going to lie in it. I will go there and hunt with every noob I can find, I will take all the decay, and I will kill ANY shared BB, whether you are on it or not.

If someone asks me nicely however, I will NOT shoot their BB's if they are trying to solo...I will just shoot mobs that rude people are trying to solo.

You just got Tacosmashed the fugg out boi

See, Tees, the problem you just created is this:

I have a problem with people telling others what to do. Some call it oppositional/defiant disorder, coupled with a severe hatred of arbitrary rules, laws, and those who make them, surrounded by my high moral compass, and need to protect people that are ridiculed, marginalized, or controlled.

By sounding like you did in your OP, you got my attention.

Because you got my attention, I learned that you are trying to tell people to not do something that they are legally entitled to do. That started to bother me.

If you asked nice, most people would stay off your shared mobs, including me.

You did not ask nicely.

Therefore, I lose control, and when I see people telling the "common folk" what to do, I get mad.

After careful analysis, I concluded that you are claiming shared loot mobs as your own, and belittling those that MA provided the shared spawns for (i.e. ALL players).

I will now do all I can to make you see the error of your ways.

I have spent my life doing it, and though I generally stick to issues that are much more important to humanity, I will be allocating a large amount of time to shooting your shared mobs every fucking chance I get.

Last edited:
/mod note/

1. It seems to me that posting an abusive rant thread is an odd way to demand courtesy and respect from others. You might want to think on your strategy there.

2. While discussion of what constitutes appropriate behaviour by those taking part in 'shared loot' spawns might be useful and of interest, rants about personal disputes with other players isn't acceptable. If you want to keep a list of people who annoy you, write their names on a Post-It note and stick it to your monitor - such a list doesn't belong on this forum. I have removed references to individuals from the OP.
Forum Rules said:
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

3. Disagreement is acceptable - all forum members can voice their opinion here, within the limits set by the forum rules.
Rudeness, insults and personal attacks are not acceptable, and I'll be going back and modding those already posted.
If you want this thread to remain open, please ensure that further posts are constructive and show a reasonable measure of common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members.

Ohohihohohoh in before the lock! :) From what I've read, I doubt this is going to stay pleasant! :yup:

Just got an urban stalker to tag some BB and have some fun cant wait to find anyone with a fapper to hunt with!

Thank you so much for the invite in advance!!!!!

See, Tees, the problem you just created is this:

I have a problem with people telling others what to do. Some call it oppositional/defiant disorder, coupled with a severe hatred of arbitrary rules, laws, and those who make them, surrounded by my high moral compass, and need to protect people that are ridiculed, marginalized, or controlled.

By sounding like you did in your OP, you got my attention.

Because you got my attention, I learned that you are trying to tell people to not do something that they are legally entitled to do. That started to bother me.

If you asked nice, most people would stay off your shared mobs, including me.

You did not ask nicely.

Therefore, I lose control, and when I see people telling the "common folk" what to do, I get mad.

After careful analysis, I concluded that you are claiming shared loot mobs as your own, and belittling those that MA provided the shared spawns for (i.e. ALL players).

I will now do all I can to make you see the error of your ways.

I have spent my life doing it, and though I generally stick to issues that are much more important to humanity, I will be allocating a large amount of time to shooting your shared mobs every fucking chance I get.

<removed>

Neither did i tell anyone what to do

neither did i tell anyone shared are all mine

neither did i try to control any one

If you would of read the thread and posts carefully and not cherry picked stuff <removed>

All I asked in simple terms was if you see someone on a shared mob whos paying a fapper please have the decency to ask if you can join in, its only courteous although no one is stopping you or can but if you show that little bit of courteousness and respect you will get just as much if not more back....

most likely someone will say sure, by all means then join in

if someone says no please could you get some friends and do a shared or ask someone else will it kill you or end your life if you moved on and found someone else???

<removed>

Now the reason my original post was as it was is because for 2 days straight guy mentiond and some other guys were just out blatantly to annoy...i asked them nicely many time but they just did not liked to be asked nicely but in return gave verbal abuse and so on hence why i wrote out my original post the way it was....

Im going to stop here now let you read it carefully taco if thres any confusion please please ask i will do my utmost best to keep you concentrated on the actual issue rather than you derailing <removed>

<removed>

Neither did i tell anyone what to do

neither did i tell anyone shared are all mine

neither did i try to control any one

If you would of read the thread and posts carefully and not cherry picked stuff <removed>

All I asked in simple terms was if you see someone on a shared mob whos paying a fapper please have the decency to ask if you can join in, its only courteous although no one is stopping you or can but if you show that little bit of courteousness and respect you will get just as much if not more back....

most likely someone will say sure, by all means then join in

if someone says no please could you get some friends and do a shared or ask someone else will it kill you or end your life if you moved on and found someone else???

<removed>

Now the reason my original post was as it was is because for 2 days straight guy mentiond and some other guys were just out blatantly to annoy...i asked them nicely many time but they just did not liked to be asked nicely but in return gave verbal abuse and so on hence why i wrote out my original post the way it was....

Im going to stop here now let you read it carefully taco if thres any confusion please please ask i will do my utmost best to keep you concentrated on the actual issue rather than you derailing <removed>

I understand that they bother you, but unfortunately, your only option is convince them to stop by being nice, or leave. You chose neither, and you attacked people personally. I see no fault with what I wrote, and much fault with your actions. So does everyone else. See ya there.

I understand that they bother you, but unfortunately, your only option is convince them to stop by being nice, or leave. You chose neither, and you attacked people personally. I see no fault with what I wrote, and much fault with your actions. So does everyone else. See ya there.

my last post <removed> ...thought id try to help make you see the actual issue...

last thoughts

You attacked the people....i am super man i am going to defend.....maybe they <removed> should of had some self respect for them selves and for others and this post would of come about

I said what i said and i stand by it 110% if you don't like it <removed> tough shit... <removed>

Oh and mods can you kindly close this thread <removed>

my last post <removed> ...thought id try to help make you see the actual issue...

last thoughts

You attacked the people....i am super man i am going to defend.....maybe they <removed> should of had some self respect for them selves and for others and this post would of come about

I said what i said and i stand by it 110% if you don't like it <removed> tough shit... <removed>

Oh and mods can you kindly close this thread <removed>

Wow now I am starting to actually feel bad for you. <removed>

when me and my wife go do shared mobs we just shoot at the mobs ,i would not even see if some1 had an fapper since i bloody dont pay attention to green dots cause i presume since they are at shared mobs they wil like additional damage,thats the whole point of shared mobspawns...that eny1 can join in at all times without asking

now granted,if people ask after i have shot at an mob to please dont do it,thne i would indeed back off

Wow now I am starting to actually feel bad for you.<removed>..

Carry on reading it and repeating it till it settles in <removed>

oh and mods as mentioned above please close this thread as purpose is done <removed>

Guys your missing the point here....Its shared loot and if you want to share it go grab some guys and go hunt and share it, all good...but if someone wants to hunt solo and there are no non shared mobs around please at least respect their wish and let them be.....its not like its only 1 major mob with immense HP or so where you want to join in for the big one which is understandable...he's hunting let him hunt there's 500 other mobs same hp same gen around him grab your friends hunt away....share away

Sorry we are not missing the point..it seems you are missing the point. Please be a man and just stop posting for the night. Seems you are a little pissed off but your post here is not helping your cause or even the issue at hand. Due to posts like this one more people now will most likely go out of there way to take mobs away from other players in shared loot.

Guys and gals on both sides...

Frankly speaking, if you ask my opinion...kindly take a chill pill and relax for the moment.

If there's anyone at fault here, I think its MA's fault at implementing things badly so much so that this HAD to happen.

I do believe that anyone here who's hunting those "things" at all, are all hoping to loot something good from it...and due to the way that apart from events....most of the time...there's hardly anything good to expect from your hunting loot...there's no choice for people other than to participate in these.

And with no other choices abound....that's the reason why things escalate and become the way it is.

If there was any other way around it, I would have rathered that mob loots be "separate" and "individual" so much so that everyone gets to loot their own stuff (like in other MMO games that I've played). If it was that way, most people would probably not mind teaming up or sharing mobs with others I guess.

But that's just my opinion of course.

Nonetheless, kindly put yourself in each other's shoes....and the game would be a much better place imo.

Attitude and respect can both go along way in EU; it is up to the player to choose the wiser :wise:

-Vi

I Get OP's request. I agree, but MA and rules states otherwise. I recommend just go to noob rig and lock it down totally for only you. Let's c how many people will whine about 'respect'. Shame MA and rules states otherwise. So free peds for 0 work :)

Status
Back