Status

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Just something I have come across while out hunting

so want to make this thread to people who want to join in on shared loot

First of all it is shared loot and there's nothing we can do about it unless there is a different area with same mob which is not shared...But until then if you see someone out hunting these mobs and someone with a hired fapper

Please do have the fcuking decency to at least ask whether you can join in or not before just landing near by and start shooting away...Please have some self respect and if you don't have any respect for yourself because your an illiterate inconsiderate piece of shit and don't have any manners or etiquettes please have some respect for your parents and not make them look like a bunch of cunts who did this kind of upbringing of yours....

Also because your so retarded to stop and actually think for yourself or do the right thing because your such a selfish stuck up ignorant excuse for a human being and start shooting without asking...at least have the decency to stop fcuking shooting when asked NICELY <removed> ...... to by the hunter who's paying for a fapper on an hourly basis...and not carry on like a low life douche bag that you are....

will be adding names of people who act as above and ruin other peoples experience in game....first on the list who fits 110% of the above described and even worse is

<removed>After telling this idiot time and time again to stop shooting and interfering not only did he not stop when asked.... when he did he went out and grabbed more douches like himself to join in and make the hunting experience even worse....

I will be adding more names of people who behave as above to make people aware that when these little ignorant bastards are around be careful as they will do everything possible to ruin your time, money and experience with in this universe....

I can see people are already jumping on the vocabulary bandwagon and so on but just to make it clear I don't do sugar coated....so, sorry if your balls hit the ground after reading the above...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jak
If you were as pleasant to interact with as this post would suggest, I'd go on attacking your mobs as well.

If you were as pleasant to interact with as this post would suggest, I'd go on attacking your mobs as well.

<removed> they were clearly asked nicely to stop and when they didn't i had to make this post....SIGH

Not sure if this post will help judging from your vocabulary.

Oh it will when you experience the above...it will

I can understand your frustation (been through it myself in the past) but you could have expressed it in a different setting. (without all the #@##!)

Don't forget about the forum naming & shaming rule

I can understand your frustation (been through it myself in the past) but you could have expressed it in a different setting. (without all the #@##!)

Yes I could of (I agree) but I am sure people will be able to concentrate more on than actual issue than just the cursing itself.....this kinda reminds me of

Husband has accident....phones wife from hospital

Husband = Hi darling I had an accident, Tina drove me to hospital had a check-up
I have broken 3 ribs broken left left arm, punctured lung, broke nose and jaw eye hanging out of its socket and head split wide open with brain hanging half out...Doctors said I might not make it but they will try their best...

Wife = Who's tina.....

Shared loot is shared loot, if you dont like sharing your loot move somewhere else so you stop sharing your loot.

By design anybody is entitled to join the party at any time and start shooting. There is no shortage of not-shared mobs, get your faper and go kill them.

You can also wait for MA to put a regular BB spawn.

It's like going to a water park and complaining because you are getting wet.

So this thread is all about proclaiming that shared loot is not shared unless approved?

well damn, I cant have my name blacklisted from shared loot....

Where do I send requests to log into the universe?
How much notice would you need before I wipe?
Is photographic proof required?

Could we get a firm decision about space?

I am very glad to hear that the fapper had zero losses at all and was paid for the time. And, thank you for contributing to the loot pool.

As AoM already said, you don´t like don´t hunt there, its shared loot for reason!

Ad me to the list of bitches, who like shooting at shared loot mobs without asking!

Just something I have come across while out hunting

so want to make this thread to people who want to join in on shared loot

First of all it is shared loot and there's nothing we can do about it unless there is a different area with same mob which is not shared...But until then if you see someone out hunting these mobs and someone with a hired fapper

Please do have the fcuking decency to at least ask whether you can join in or not before just landing near by and start shooting away...Please have some self respect and if you don't have any respect for yourself because your an illiterate inconsiderate piece of shit and don't have any manners or etiquettes please have some respect for your parents and not make them look like a bunch of cunts who did this kind of upbringing of yours....

Also because your so retarded to stop and actually think for yourself or do the right thing because your such a selfish stuck up ignorant excuse for a human being and start shooting without asking...at least have the decency to stop fcuking shooting when asked NICELY <removed>...... to by the hunter who's paying for a fapper on an hourly basis...and not carry on like a low life douche bag that you are....

will be adding names of people who act as above and ruin other peoples experience in game....first on the list who fits 110% of the above described and even worse is

<removed> After telling this idiot time and time again to stop shooting and interfering not only did he not stop when asked.... when he did he went out and grabbed more douches like himself to join in and make the hunting experience even worse....

I will be adding more names of people who behave as above to make people aware that when these little ignorant bastards are around be careful as they will do everything possible to ruin your time, money and experience with in this universe....

I can see people are already jumping on the vocabulary bandwagon and so on but just to make it clear I don't do sugar coated....so, sorry if your balls hit the ground after reading the above...

Are you drunk or what? :shots:

Guys your missing the point here....Its shared loot and if you want to share it go grab some guys and go hunt and share it, all good...but if someone wants to hunt solo and there are no non shared mobs around please at least respect their wish and let them be.....its not like its only 1 major mob with immense HP or so where you want to join in for the big one which is understandable...he's hunting let him hunt there's 500 other mobs same hp same gen around him grab your friends hunt away....share away

I believe the whole concept of shared loot mobs is about getting people to join in on killing mobs, even if they aren't in a team together. That puts the "horrible behaviour" to which you in quite a different category than, for instance killstealing, or shooting a mob which someone is sweating.

In other words: don't nag about it. If you don't like it, find a non-shared-loot mob to kill.

<removed>

TeesMaarKhan

Guys your missing the point here....Its shared loot and if you want to share it go grab some guys and go hunt and share it, all good...but if someone wants to hunt solo and there are no non shared mobs around please at least respect their wish and let them be.....its not like its only 1 major mob with immense HP or so where you want to join in for the big one which is understandable...he's hunting let him hunt there's 500 other mobs same hp same gen around him grab your friends hunt away....share away

Nah, I think everybody understands the point you are trying to make. We all just disagree with you. Don't get confused...the fact someone does not agree with you, does not make them "dumb" or anything...

My least favorite part of shared loot, is that if you get a global, it doesn't show (or track on entropialife) your name!

Nah, I think everybody understands the point you are trying to make. We all just disagree with you. Don't get confused...the fact someone does not agree with you, does not make them "dumb" or anything...

Disagreeing with me does not make you dumb or anything..everyone has a right to their view and choice...it seems you all want to share why don't you all get together go hunt and share....i wont join because I will respect that but its not for me...i prefer solo Just like that I expect you to be understanding a respect that and not interfere.....not rocket science...works both ways....

regarding the ones who don't seem to grasp the fact that, if there were some non shared BB i would happily go hunt them but since there arnt any and i want to hunt them I will not hold back and not hunt them because they are only shared....and some idiots cant seem to understand the fact that if someone wants to hunt alone let them be....or at least have the decency to ask before you start shooting away....respect and understanding works both ways....so please stop going on about go do some non shared, how about you go learn some etiquettes within game

and do you know what even more funny in this ? When the idiot see you hunt alone, he start shooting at your mob thinking he might get some then you say OK he came, I can't do anything now , I let him this mob and then I place my sleip and move to another far away from the retard and you stop shoot for the BB to attach the noob but then guess? He can't take it and just place sleip in front of you and enter ? Isn't that funny? You can't even punish the fagot so he basically just laugh in your face and tell you , hey idiot decay for me so I can have some free loot.
Go to hell buy armor or get yourself a group that tolerate you.
Yes its shared , yes you can shoot, but don't you expect getting nice words if you get uninvited or maybe someone will make a video and complain about using sleip to avoid getting attack and die.

been there and i understand OP and its reason why i dont hunt them anymore, too many idiots who think that if you have faper on your back it means you want hunt in team

spawning 10k hp mob once in year and making only spawn shared is a joke from calypso dev

shared event mobs should be at least 100k hp,

and for all you who say that he should go alse where, i am sure he would if he just have a option

Even with longtooth you'd get newbs there who had no hope of soloing one, or not even newbs just average players. You think it would be okay to tell them all where to go? Not really.

I think you're missing the concept of shared loot. Others might perceive it as you being greedy and trying to hog everything for yourself.

With regards to hiring a fapper, it's a bit silly imo with it being shared. I wouldn't hunt shared anything I can't solo, simply because others can and will join in. It's not my right to say "stop shooting this mob that is also shared with you, i claimed it with my fapper".

I agree with the point that Maar is trying to make

Its about respect for other people.

I wouldn't hunt shared anything I can't solo, simply because others can and will join in..

becouse you wouldnt it dosnt mean others cant do it,
the whole beauty of this game that evryone can play it as THEY want

so play your game as you want and give others play their game, really simple, but i see most here just dont get it, but its the GREAT comunity of the game, yea right:laugh:

Wouldn't the best thing have been just to wait for them to spawn non shared BB? I am sure this isn't what u had in mind when u posted this thread.

the whole beauty of this game that evryone can play it as THEY want

Well, it seems not everyone. If you want to shoot a SHARED mob that you guys have called yours then you can't. You can't.

"So yeah, everyone can play as they want but dont shoot my mob because it's mine, I called it first it's mine not yours. It's shared loot but I dont wanna share because it's mine and I'm so important that you have to obey me."

I have never done it, but I can't believe you feel that you have the right to call something yours when it was specifically designed to be shared.

Here, I have a link for you guys: http://www.childidstickers.com/mine-property-stickers.html

1.000 stickers for just $150. Yes, that's ONE THOUSAND stickers that you can put on anything you want to be yours. Only 150 bucks hurry up !!!

What I find hilarious is that OP is calling them "selfish stuck up ignorant", but he is the one not wanting to share anything. And the rudeness...that anger and rudeness mate... it will eat you.

One of the reasons this game will never expand...

Well, it seems not everyone. If you want to shoot a SHARED mob that you guys have called yours then you can't. You can't.

"So yeah, everyone can play as they want but dont shoot my mob because it's mine, I called it first it's mine not yours. It's shared loot but I dont wanna share because it's mine and I'm so important that you have to obey me."

I have never done it, but I can't believe you feel that you have the right to call something yours when it was specifically designed to be shared.

Here, I have a link for you guys: http://www.childidstickers.com/mine-property-stickers.html

1.000 stickers for just $150. Yes, that's ONE THOUSAND stickers that you can put on anything you want to be yours. Only 150 bucks hurry up !!!

What I find hilarious is that OP is calling them "selfish stuck up ignorant", but he is the one not wanting to share anything. And the rudeness...that anger and rudeness mate... it will eat you.

One of the reasons this game will never expand...

Ohy im not angry...enjoy, specially for you...something for you to add one of your stickers to ^^

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Another-one-to-the-list&p=3303684#post3303684

"

well there is lots of mobs on pvp too, should i run there now and kill hunters becouse it was designed that way

...but if someone wants to hunt solo

if you want to hunt solo dont hunt a shared loot mob. you want exclusivity on a mob that designed to be shared, and calling other people selfish?

well there is lots of mobs on pvp too, should i run there now and kill hunters becouse it was designed that way

Yes, pvp4 hunters enter knowing the risk. They believed the reward outweight the risk. Good luck in trying to show them otherwise!

Of course, and nobody could say that you are doing anything wrong. Right?

Changing subject much?

Oh, so now that OP got his nice HOF he's the happiest man on earth. I've seen that before.... gz bro, enjoy it.

Yes, pvp4 hunters enter knowing the risk. They believed the reward outweight the risk. Good luck in trying to show them otherwise!
not talking about pvp4

Status
Back