Pixie is dropping!

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
:yay::yay::yay:

Found a pair of male thigh guards in my inventory today, did some hunting yesterday with the loot window hidden. I can narrow it down to the following possible mobs:

Shinkiba
Daikiba
Berycled
Tripudion
Tantillion
Atrax
Atrox
Faucer...whatever
Merp
Kerberos
Sabakuma
Combibo
Exarosaur

Maturities ranging from puny/cub to stalker. Now, help me hunt these bastards down so we can find out what mob actually dropped them!

yep. I got thigh (F) but completely forgot what dropped it due to a severe case of drunk

yep. I got thigh (F) but completely forgot what dropped it due to a severe case of drunk

Had that quite a few times. Sometimes it takes days to recover if it is severe enough...

From my understanding these didn't drop before VU15. Is this right!?

Pixie can be looted from mobs on other planets too!

I looted pixie foot guards from a chirpy prowler the other day.

Good news, we got Pixi back in loot for our new players at Caly !!!!

Very good job MA/PP :)

Pixie can be looted from mobs on other planets too!

NI was always my go-to -- good to see low armor drops back on caly nonetheless ;)

got 2 pixie harnesses from conundos (young / provider range, don`t remember exactly) yesterday

I have been afflicted by this before but the symptoms were different. I usually had stuff missing and did not remember where it went rather than ending up with more stuff not knowing where it came from...fascinating :laugh:

:lolup:

I have this same condition DAILY! :wtg:

Good news, we got Pixi back in loot for our new players at Caly !!!!

Very good job MA/PP :)

Pixie is indeed dropping, I got Pixie Arm Guards (M) & Pixie Face Guard (M) from Daikiba in same day.

Weeeeeee, more TT food in loot, way to go MA, such a better experience now,.....

NOT.:wtg:

Not sure if that drop or no but got a kobold shin from small cornu :cool:

Last edited:
Did not know it was gone in the first place :silly2: Well it's good, I guess, it's a small thing that makes new players happy to find something they can use, even if it's no markup things.

Looted arm guards and face guard from big daikibas!
I also know that the thighs are dropping from shinks

A friend of mine also looted kobold!

A friend of mine also looted kobold!

Yeah - i also managed to get a Kobold (F) harness from a corn. First UL armour piece i have looted for ages.

Found a pair of male thigh guards in my inventory today, did some hunting yesterday with the loot window hidden. I can narrow it down to the following possible mobs:

Historically, they've dropped from snable males. Hard to loot because of the HP of those snables.

Mobs that has been generous to me with pixie has been daikiba (shinguards) and exos (harness).

Some month ago when I hunted on NI I hunted some part (gloves or faceguard?) from one of those skeletons. The balance M/F was off though, I only looted (M) ones.

NI mobs don't drop pixie at all anymore - used to loot dozens of parts a hour from cyclops, but after VU15 I spent there 2 days and didn't loot a single part, even in globals. So it seems MA has relocated them back to Calypso.

I now have reasons to hunt these mobs again. Thank you Mindark.

I looted Kobold face guard from Combibo.

NI mobs don't drop pixie at all anymore - used to loot dozens of parts a hour from cyclops, but after VU15 I spent there 2 days and didn't loot a single part, even in globals. So it seems MA has relocated them back to Calypso.

I looted some yesterday, so I can confirm they are back. :)

Back