Shared Loot Thread: Apology

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Hi Guys

Just want to say I am really, sorry I know I upset and pissed a lot of people of with my previous thread that went titts up literally....

It wasn't my intention to attack anyone personally or upset anyone......The reason I am writing this all out is because i genuinely feel bad because that's not who I am or how I am....I still stand by the actual post 110% but only the point I was trying to make..... but I definitely do not stand by the way and manner I wrote it out what so ever and take full responsibility, I could of done a better job but I was quite peed off about the whole issue....

No hard feelings towards any one, I have nothing against you taco or anyone who was involved in the thread, it just kinda went into no where.......all in all I put my hands up, I could of done a better job in presenting the problem I was facing.....

Want to thank the mods for keeping calm and collective and monitoring the whole thing....much appreciated........ and if I upset or hurt anyone's feelings in the process then I apologise......

I also want to make it clear the reason for this thread and apology is strictly and genuinely because of the manner the post was written out in and its the right thing to do to rectify it all. That's not who I am and not how I work...nothing more. I just have my moments just like anyone else...hope you all understand...

Hope you all hof big thx

Tees

Everybody could have a bad day.
Take it easy calm down, happy hofing :)

After your initial thread, I tped out there found a GD. Was in your social I shot, he looted gun and offered to split. He let me tag along for a while. I left to another gd and I got a nice lc-55, I got 76 ped off my ped card to split, but was informed he hunts alone and he left before i could trade him (also your social).

only posted this to say i wasn't offended by either. But, at shared loot some of us lower skilled players will always show up as its the only way we get to hunt bigger mobs.

And yes i have had 2 gds join me while i had a hired fapper, I never complained and they even helped me pay at end of hour....

GL to all in the shared loot spawns!

<removed> We all good... :D

Last edited:
A human without bad days is probably just a robot anyhow...that might Hof.

I dont know this particular situation.

Just my 2 cent.. i dont show up for this shared loot crap since everything good in those loots are handed out to the ones doing the most DPS and the lower skilled ones can get the usual crap shrapnel and animal oils... in many situations the most DPS is from a uber guy with insane equipments... and as usual they are getting the best peice of the cake... now make the rare items and big MU items go to a random participant that shot on the animal and instead serve out all the other usual shrapnel and animal oils according to damage... that would be funny

Glad im not to participate in this drama that it can stir...

Hope things get solved between you all.

- NoBion

Back