Doa pricelist

STYRM

Elite
STYRM
Doa's seem to have dropped in price alot this year so it might be time for me to finally get one. :wtg:

I see Doa's for sale all the time but they must be to expensive because they are not selling.

Would be nice to have them all listed for anyone to see even if Im mainly interested in the foeripper myself.

Loudmouth = 6.5k (t6)
Loudmouth SGA =
Strikehammer = 9.5k (t6)
Rockjacker =
Rockjacker ME =
Slugstorm = 16k (t0)
Foeripper =
Foeripper SGA =
Improved Strikehammer =

Last edited:
Slugstorm was sold for 16k yesterday
Loudmouth was for sale at 4k
Rockjacker ME was sold for 9k on the auction recently (bids). Though I think it was sold for more at a later date.

Don't know about the others.

Slugstorm was sold for 16k yesterday
Loudmouth was for sale at 4k
Rockjacker ME was sold for 9k on the auction recently (bids). Though I think it was sold for more at a later date.

Don't know about the others.

thx for the info

From my understanding LM was for sale for 4k but didn't get sold. Therefore, the market value is NOT equal to 4000 but it is LESS than 4000.

From my understanding LM was for sale for 4k but didn't get sold. Therefore, the market value is NOT equal to 4000 but it is LESS than 4000.

Yep, I will change it when a LM actually do sell. Same with the others.

The old Doa system is no more so just wanted to speculate a little.

That it didn't get sold at that point does not set the market value. Maybe none interested were online at this point? Just because it's cheap doesnt mean that someone will buy it in these rough times. It's all supply and demand still...

That it didn't get sold at that point does not set the market value. Maybe none interested were online at this point? Just because it's cheap doesnt mean that someone will buy it in these rough times. It's all supply and demand still...

I see the idea that the price was wrong as more likely. There are a ton of people out there who sits and waits to pick stuff up in order to resell. At the same time The market for the LM is pretty big which would mean that it was overpriced since noone picked it up.

However, I don't know how long it was for sale. I am assuming that the seller gave it a fair chance.

If Slugstorm sells for 16K where do we place RJ, RJME?

10-15K?

/Arwen

If Slugstorm sells for 16K where do we place RJ, RJME?

10-15K?

/Arwen

I dont think 9k for RJME is current market price, if one where sold for this. Its more an anomoly then current market.

I would put regular RJ at 9k and RJME at 12k

You need Level 80 to use the Slugstorm, which is not the case for the other DOAs. I don't think it's really sensible to compare the Slug to the other models, they are completely different things.

You need Level 80 to use the Slugstorm, which is not the case for the other DOAs. I don't think it's really sensible to compare the Slug to the other models, they are completely different things.

We are not comparing skill requirements for Doas either, we are comparing price.

If SL sold for 16k, it sells for 16k.
Now if RJME sells for 9k it sells for 9k.

My comment was that 9k for RJME is low, and more an anomaly.
I think 16k for SL is more accurare price for SL, then 9k is for RJME.

There I said the same thing twice in same post :)

In game auction data tells quite a bit:

Last LM sold for TT+2500 PED in September. There is one for sale with no bids at TT+4300. There is a sub 2000 order for one.

A Tier 8 RJ sold last week for +25000. Before that, we had a tier 7 sold at +20 000 in May. A Tier 5 was sold at +15000 in the beginning of the year.

I am way too lazy to look through the others right now but might do so later.

Only one sale of something doesn't set the price either.

The slugstorm is a reward for the player who has just reached Kill strike in BLP. That level 80 dmg requirement is a line in the sand as is the level 100 weapons. It's odd that the limited slugstorm only needs level 75. 16k for a slugstorm is a good price. At higher tiers they certainly give bang for buck and will fetch well over 20k.

Added the 7k strikehammer.

Added the 7k strikehammer.

Seen a few more LMs go unsold at auction around 4k. Didn't note it down though, I'll take a look at ELs auction tracker tonight and see if I can find the numbers.

It's odd that the limited slugstorm only needs level 75.

Its not odd, its how MA chose to balance the new line of unL SIB weapons. The first gen unL SIB took an eco hit to make them more comparable to L versions, this second gen has an increase of 5 levels in skill req (for the most part anyways) as a balancing measure instead of the eco drop.

Yes, everything is an evil plot by The Ubers. Grow up.

That is your very own interpretation of the situation, I said nothing about that (someone else did though).

Repeated failed sales of items such as the DOA LM which has a big market says something about current pricing just like the few sales that has gone through. No, one sale doesn't set the price but repeated sales and repeated failed sales does at the very least work as some sort of indication.

I asked you a sincere question: At what point, with what type of data, do you believe that a proper appraising of an item can be done?

And to counter your poor interpretation of my earlier post: Yes, there is a bias among item holders because that is how our minds work.

Simply what I said, one sale doesn't set the market. There were some high end items dumped on auction by MA recently, I'm pretty sure the low prices they sold for are not considered the new price, maybe by wishful people.

Also, as pointed out by someone else, slugstorm is really a different category, it is much harder to be level 100 than level 85.

Updated LM price. The tier 6 one finally sold

Im bumping this. Looking to buy a rj and need a little help with prices...

Saw a t6 strikehammer sell in au for +9,5k (I was gonna buy it for sb)

Last edited:
Back