Question: Are there unlimited vehicles?

Dan Doyle

Mature
I have been looking but have not found one are there vehicles that CAN BE most everything I find is (L)

Yes it's 2 kind ul cars jeep and chopper

it's around 10 jeeps maybe

and 2 choppers i think or more

yes i forget entropia have , sleipnirs ,quads ,Saehrimnir,choppers

Last edited:
I saw an unlimited Sleipnir Mk1 (C) on auction about a week ago.

They're not common but they do exist. Not sure how many are out there.

Afaik, there are a tiny handful of unlimited quads and sleipnirs.

However, they are in the hands of people who would hold onto them and so unless your willing to pay an arm or a leg for them....its hard to wrench it off their hands. I believe.

Yes but you seriously won't like the price (providing you'll find someone willing to part with their).

Don't know how many choppers out there, it was possible to get them from from an NPC for mission tokens, but the value of tokens needed was like 30k peds. There also were other UL vehicles at those NPCs, not much cheaper.

There are also some vehicles from early events. 5 UL quads that are valued at 30k+, some Sleipnirs mk1, and jeeps - the latter are the cheapest, last time I saw one at 1k, but also are the most useless. If you ever tried to drive a jeep you know what I mean :) Also fuel consumption on all UL vehicles is higher than on L ones.

Last bid i remember on quad was 10k not 30k i know owner keep it but top bid was 10k i thing

was a bad rep one tho

I don't think UL vehicles have a meaning in this game.
Exception is their price who can make someone who want to sell, rich.
Limited vehicles are versatile, cheap and can last for so long, making an UL counterpart useless.

I don't think UL vehicles have a meaning in this game.
Exception is their price who can make someone who want to sell, rich.
Limited vehicles are versatile, cheap and can last for so long, making an UL counterpart useless.

For coloring, texturing :)

Also, UL Quads are sliiiiightly faster than regular Quads, making them good for space (piracy or evasion).

Entropedia is your friend.

There is a CDF range of UL vehicles available (is it/he still there?) through The Deserter in Chug's Hideout.

CDF that is?

Apparently the NPC the deserter is not in Chug's Hideout anymore. He used to sell UL vehicles from Calypso Defence Forces (CDF).

Apparently the NPC the deserter is not in Chug's Hideout anymore. He used to sell UL vehicles from Calypso Defence Forces (CDF).

Yes, for mission tokens, which where deprecated long, long ago in favor of combat tokens.

Ul quad

I can say I own Groundbreaker and it would take a lot to pry it from my hands. At least 70k.

:scratch2:
so why is youre quad ? ~700 ? times better then L quads ?

It's sentimental value, not economic value. The economic value of UL quads was destroyed when MA allowed speedhacking in space, anybody with a cheap quad and no morals could go faster than a UL quad.

just use (L)! :wise:

UL not worth the price for what you need it for if you don't know if there is UL or not! :thumbup:

just use (L)! :wise:

UL not worth the price for what you need it for if you don't know if there is UL or not! :thumbup:

Unfortunately UL QUADs are really just collector items and valued at what a player will pay for it. Considering a (L) QUAD can last forever, I still have my original QUAD years later.
I still think MA should release some more UL QUADS, just like they did with the hummers and VTOLs.
I own a CDF Helicopter, painted it black and black ops fun!

Unfortunately UL QUADs are really just collector items and valued at what a player will pay for it. Considering a (L) QUAD can last forever, I still have my original QUAD years later.

agree with ya on value... although, I use (L) quad, and have been shot down by UL quad, so I know the difference between the two of them!...

If someone asked me if the UL was worth "70K" I'd laugh in their face... you could 'pirate' me a thousand times over and never earn 70K to pay off your UL quad! and how long you think that would take?! :dunce:

Last edited:
Back