Pet pics :)

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Where are all your cutsey pet pics! I thought there would be a tonne of threads with daft pet pics and even worse memes! Come on FB is full of cats!

Show us your pets, up to their antics, what trouble have they got you into and what mischief are they creating!

Just a fun little thread to show us your happy wee creatures :)

I found this mongrel wandering around the ship, I wouldn't have minded so much, but the blighter wasn't even repairing! I thought you trained these creatures! ;)

ship_pet.jpg

pet_1.jpg

You took your pet into space, thats just cruel! :D

Pets should roam free planetside.

You took your pet into space, thats just cruel! :D

Pets should roam free planetside.

I never took him anywhere! He is a stowaway eating the crews rations! I threatened to turn him into a Kiba Burger or feed him to the Locusta if he didn't start repairing something! ... but then he rolled over, and it was oh so cute :shower: Whats a gal to do! :D

tbf... it is super cute seeing them all wander aimlessly around the ship ;) One got stuck in a stairwell, I was trying really hard not to burst out laughing. This big ancient Kiba bum sticking out a stair well like.. "what?" :D

my pet complains if she dont get fed or amused...
Is this a he or she thing now?

Last edited:
Rambo Teleporting into Big Rig to Rampage!
<link to 3rd party image hosting site removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
my pet complains if she dont get fed or amused...
Is this a he or she thing now?
What ever you wish my dear! :cool:
A bunch of these would make a horrific boarding party :)
or tremendous! Depends on ones allergies I guess! ;)
The water was too cold for my tabtab. Spoiled :shower:

Far too cute! What a little sweety! I want to scrumple up his wee face! :D Fab pic :)
Rambo Teleporting into Big Rig to Rampage!
Fab name, sick em Rambo :D
( do you need a license for a dangerous pet? ;) )

Zofilya is proving she is bigger than me. lol

My pet farm :laugh:

Love my Ruby Dragon!

Nice composition. Awsome pic :yay:
Please make more pics of that combo.
Nothing personal, but I think some of the colors in HELL would go well with that red color.

Nice composition. Awsome pic :yay:
Please make more pics of that combo.
Nothing personal, but I think some of the colors in HELL would go well with that red color.

Thanks :) I was thinking of using that kind of background for my next pic but I want to lvl my pet up high enough so he can roar flames first. Not sure what lvl that is for an epic pet though

Last edited:
Thanks :) I was thinking of using that kind of background for my next pic but I want to lvl my pet up high enough so he can roar flames first. Not sure what lvl that is for an epic pet though

That would be trully epic :yay:

Back