Achievement: Kill Strike: Finally Grown?

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
My lil boy finally unlocked the famous bloody skull skill KILL STRIKE!

He messed around with so many things over the years, couldnt focus on just 1 profession, not just 1 category of weapon and yet not just 1 type/kind of weapon that it took him hell of a time to reach that achievement.
He went through so many things, some highs some lows, been there done that, got to check hands with many and fight some others just to hug em back later on.

The lil boy landed on calypso in march 07' shortly after the attributes 1 and 88hp yet being unlike the olders didnt scare him.

New skills after new skills he would finally reach commando during the Second Golden Age after which he got soldout

Came back later at the end of that year just to start over from 135hp, mining alot and quickly got back to firing a weapon, took some break here and there for several months/year and got back again seriously just before migration to give it the final push 2 or 3 level that was needed to unlock the famous Kill Strike!

The day of the unlock Akon have 234hp, 101 agility, 83 Intelligence, 75 Strenght, 6 Stamina and like 64 Psyche.
82 BLP sniper 80 Laser sniper, 76 BLP pistoleer 74 Laser pistoleer, Nearly 49 Evader and a shy 45 Paramedic (was 46 high during SGA haha..)

I dont do alot of the Iron mission so i still have plenty of attributes i can get which i kept for the time it would get harder to skill, this time has now come :yup:
Next achievement in my book could be 250hp if i have the patience for it and one of those 5 digits dream loot, i know ever think about 6 digits is pure "folie des grandeurs"

Good luck on your path entropians.

respect :king:

and congrats

...and here I thought the uber skill was intuition ;)

Gratz on KS.

:yay:Welcome to the club! :yay:

It all goes painfully slow from here on, so you can properly enjoy it! :laugh:

You will benefit later on because you skilled in different professions.

Congratz mate finally time for you to be spoiled by all the damage profession increase messages :D

GZ :) i had that message 4 Weeks ago, welcome to the Club... also nice to see that your HP is same as mine when reaching KS :)

bad thing is... loot is still same ;-) ... i´m still hoping for a HOF bigger than 4 K ped in hunting. :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Thanks y'all.

To jeanni: Congrats aswell, My total skill is between 330.000 - 340.000 at the moment to compare to your 360.000+ you must be doing something more than i ever do, crafting? :silly2:

A big gratz.:yay::yay::yay:

I wonder when "benefit later" think its more like Dan told os skill no 1, 2, 3 an so on only other names, have over 9k points in this skill Kill Strike have not noticed any difference.

The only skill as a hunter i notice a big difference is the skill Evader but it is only a matter of time until the difference is also minimized.

Congratz akon, glad you finally accomplished that goal!!!

Back