Question: question for the grinders

fluske

Elite
Society
Rangers
dutch fluske
hi,

since 2 days ive noticed an drastic decrease in the number of globals,but an increase in the average loot + minis
im just curious if more heavy grinders have noticed this or if its just me

to me it seems that ma is going back to higher average loot/less globals thus less items thus more mu for item

personally that sucks for me (since i do "most global "events a lot,but for the game it might be better

opposit for me, barely any globs (thought think isee more minis)

Not exactly grinding, played a few hours y'day though and definitely thought there were more minis, I had about 3 on a 100 ped run with ambu and feffoid and my run lasted a full 105 amp and I still have about 100 ped uni ammo left, after converting the shrapnel. Personally, I like it :)

i noticed the drastic drop on globals but no increase in minis.. and yeah it started few days ago

a normal run before this "change" was around 2-5 globals.. and now few days its been 0-2 globals..

Last edited:
Not exactly grinding, played a few hours y'day though and definitely thought there were more minis, I had about 3 on a 100 ped run with ambu and feffoid and my run lasted a full 105 amp and I still have about 100 ped uni ammo left, after converting the shrapnel. Personally, I like it :)

I had only one run (out of 5) this weekend that I had more minis, accidentally it was only run where I did not lost much PED (much as in comparison for similar runs pre VU15). My typical run is 1000-1500k ammo bought.

I think it could be a byproduct of shrapnel and ammo. On my LA specially .. a mini should be a global (5x or greater). You could just be on that mini-maintenance streak before it starts popping again. I used to have that ALL the time when I grinder otorugis.

The better view of your situation would be what your ped spent per global ratio is before and after vu.

Small sample but the eviscerator run I had saturday for 700ped (90% shrapnel and ammo) was 5 globals and over 2 dozen minis.

Didn't you change the gun you used 2 days ago? Maybe go back to what you used last week and see what happens. Anyone who has used a calytrek ten knows some guns are mini small global guns and others are big swirl magnets.

Last edited:
opposit for me, barely any globs (thought think isee more minis)

you misread my post ivi( or i worded it badly :))..thats exactly like me...less globals but more minis :)

but its not just more minis,the average loot seems much higher to me..like im getting loads of 5-8 ped now where as before i would get less,
i doubt its gunrelated five$ since i use a lot of different guns often,but well see..i have flown in the slug+modevil again :)

I think its just the cycle that you are in. Multipliers seem to be working the same

but its not just more minis,the average loot seems much higher to me..like im getting loads of 5-8 ped now where as before i would get less,
i doubt its gunrelated five$ since i use a lot of different guns often,but well see..i have flown in the slug+modevil again :)

My la has 3.5x more cycled through it than it used to. It could just be that it is primed. For the amount pumped through it, we haven't had many big hits. Also if it didn't tell you, I chose beladoth and otorugi because they are streaky mobs not the big hit and suckers like hogglo, scoria, and feffox... although feffox can be streaky. I would almost suggest this behavior is typical with the mobs on my la.

I'll do a full run on my arcspark later tonight and I can send you my results.

i am not claiming to be in anywhere the same league as you, but i hunt fairly consistently and on the same mob. As it stands my solo mob of choice is Corn.

I had 23 globals pre 15 October with an average loot of 27.52 ped. In that was a 168 ped cracker. If i take that out of the equation it works out to an average of 21.13 in 22 globals.

Post vu 15 it 'feels' less regular bit bigger (this is not a fibre advert :))
I am on 19 globals with an average of 28.10 ped. Globals range from 12 to 56 ped with 25-30 feeling like the norm.

With that large global numbers are comparable. without it there's a considerable difference (for my level).

I got all this from my tracker stats.

EDIT: i just realised i didnt actually add anything to the convo wrt the origional post. I do agree though it seems like there are less minis, but they are of greater value. I have the same feeling with globals.

Last edited:
During my last 2000 mobs on Argo 10k mission, which I did over the weekend, I noticed a BIG increase in frequency of minis. The average argo takes ~1.1 PED to kill, so I counted mini as anywhere from 3-24 PED, during two of the runs, I had 300-350 PED from just minis (on 550 total PED out).

I didn't notice a big change in globals, but my sample size was rather small as far as globals go.

I have definitely noticed an increase in minis.

Edit: when I finished, I decided to hunt punies and level electrokinetic, noticed more "minis" as well of 20-80 pec fairly frequently.

Last edited:
I think its just the cycle that you are in. Multipliers seem to be working the same

that was offcourse my first thought,im in an bad cycle,but usually when im in an bad cycle then my average loot also sucks and that isnt the case now

That's an awesome bad cycle then. :)

I noticed this as well since Friday or so, especially during a total loot event.

For whatever reason I was holding 3rd the whole time with one small 62 ped global, while others global'd a few times in that event, my abnormal minis still surpassed them in total loot.

I do not recall doing an event like this and winning where global count wasn't the prime indicator.

could be a coincidence, but since you mentioned it, that is what I noticed.

thx all for the replys,but it was probably all in my head or an anomaly since today i got an nice globalstreak and even an uber on top of it

Back