Halloween Mayhem 2014

Any point to logging in yet? Or shall I just continue to do something else less annoying?

Well what I said in my last sentence you didn´t quote :D

Even if we all could get in, it would be anyways the way that those with faster killspeed got better chance to get the good loots.

More kills = more loot events = the more loots, the more chances.

Don´t say there is absolutely no chance for new or medium players to get something.

Take look:
Jaguar Helmet (M) Fredrik Proppen Deluxe Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:10:49
Jaguar Helmet (M) Jenna Star Mercury Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:09:56
Jaguar Helmet (M) Aurora Linzey Zamperath Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:08:09
Jaguar Helmet (M) Gem Jeny Lake Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:05:41

all 4 within 10min
do any more drop tomorrow ?
get it fast or don´t get it at all

typical for MA event design

Jag helmets are like 500 ped or something? , no biggie, we will se other things coming :)

Any point to logging in yet? Or shall I just continue to do something else less annoying?
Can´t get into instance, can´t tp away, can´t use tp to go elsewhere... I was there for an hour trying.. Several people got in but got thrown out again... I suggest wait. =)

Sucks that people cannot get into the instances. IIRC, last year, for Halloween mayhem, there were entrances in Fort Ithaca, Nymphtown and Minopolis. (not for certain about the minopolis). I wonder if there's any GOOD reason that the entrances weren't spread out over those areas again this year?

EDIT: Just checked, and the third set of entrances were at Fort Zeus, as can be seen by this HM announcement for LAST YEAR

Nothing else expected :D

I am not surprised, said it shortly after this thread was created.
A giveaway to UBERs as always.

not that im that uber,but i just spent 1 hour inside and didnt get an global or even an mini,i lost 700 peds,so be glad you cant get in :)

Sucks that people cannot get into the instances. IIRC, last year, for Halloween mayhem, there were entrances in Ithaca, Nymphtown and Minopolis. (not for certain about the minopolis). I wonder if there's any GOOD reason that the entrances weren't spread out over those areas again this year?

I see no reason for not having a Mr Pumpkin in every town. Except if they are lacking server capacity for the instances and rather have a ton of angry people outside them instead of inside them.

Why not just make it a TP?

It certainly seems somewhat remiss of MA to have only one access point to this event. What on earth did they think would happen??!! :scratch2:

So do we now 'Consider a conspiracy before a cock up?'

Or are MA really that thick? And if they are I must be a real dumbass giving them any of my hard earned cash :dunce:

Good job MA, Event starts at 17:00, MA runs home for weekend at 17:00 and leaves us with this shit.
Once again a missed opportunity MA.
time will tell if they are learning from all this crap, probably not, it's not the first time.
oh great, now we get "Connection lost" AGAIN, well servers allready runs like shit before.
why would we expect they would be running now, with all those ava's at one spot :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, did 1 hour, now can't log into the game since I'm at Nymphtown. Timeout everytime. Happy Halloween!

Welp, did 1 hour, now can't log into the game since I'm at Nymphtown. Timeout everytime. Happy Halloween!

My God things must be bad then if you can't get in. MA must have really screwed it up big this time.

nymph finnally crashed..

I'm sure I saw a Pumpkin standing by another TP too for the past week or more..Troy maybe?

Id go look if it was a fallback entrance if this got overloaded but everyone at Nymph is stuck like a Jurrasic fly in amber. If you are thinking of trying, I'd leave it a while....2018 maybe? :mad:

Did 1 round, got a small 500 hof, and a couple of globals.

Tried again for an hour to get in again and crashed out :)

Come on MA, sort this out, same as last year, you should have learnt by now.

MA know how to work was inside for 1 min and then i got a outlog in the game..well 1 min not 40 min..nise work dear MA.. you fuck up like usually.

It's been quiet in here for 40 minutes now. Does that mean it's working?

"Great Halloween Pumpkin (Mission). Item discovered in Halloween Mayhem: Level 2 Slate Shitkicker Sloan "

LVL 2 IS THA LVL!@@#@$%:yay::yay:

"Great Halloween Pumpkin (Mission). Item discovered in Halloween Mayhem: Level 2 Slate Shitkicker Sloan "

LVL 2 IS THA LVL!@@#@$%:yay::yay:

If I remember correctly LVL2 was where people looted the capes most often last year also.

Was in there for roughly 2 hours, got 120ish points but got bored to hell and beyond so logged.

Got 2 minis that was it so lost i guess 200 ped or something.

Does anyone have any suggestions on armor/plates for Level 3/4 instances? Entropedia doesn't seem accurate. Maybe the damage type is different? I've tried several combos, but still no luck.

2 hour long runs. no problems now... 4 globals, 3 items...not many pumpkins but 2 skildeks isn't bad ...shame I can't use them yet though.

I logged out of the 22nd session because the 1st went a little over to 66 mins and I couldn't find any other way to exit...is there one somewhere? Not keen on depending on the timer, if it even does kick you out ...would like to exit early to compansate and leave some safety margin ideally.

I thought I'd try level 2 to get my feet wet, but I have to wonder why the items in loot are way above the kind of level you'd be doing that in really? I hate to sell looted weapons. :(

How often should I expect to loot Essence of Evil? Haven't done Halloween Mayhem before. Did 3 instances so far this time, killing Big Pumpkin each time, nothing yet for EoE....normal?

How often should I expect to loot Essence of Evil? Haven't done Halloween Mayhem before. Did 3 instances so far this time, killing Big Pumpkin each time, nothing yet for EoE....normal?

Done 4 and nothing.

Last year went over half way without looting 1, then last 15 or so hours, looted 5 or 6.
My theory is, goes to the lucky ones to loot the items, then others get a chance, when there's no more items left to loot :)

Well did 1 hour in stage 1, Loot was great 2 globals, points well, that gets me to nowhere :D

Actually can´t complain, as this run was definately a small profit, although no items, and nearly no points.

Is there a reason to kill the big pumpkin? He loots like crap...or is he the guy with something we need? The other stuff seems to loot better and die a lot faster/cheaper lol

Is there a reason to kill the big pumpkin? He loots like crap...or is he the guy with something we need? The other stuff seems to loot better and die a lot faster/cheaper lol

As far as I understand what has been written, he holds the essence of whatever to spawn the Count. And yes, he loots like crap for me as well :p

Be nice if basic instructions on what we need to do were provided by MA wouldn't it?

Back