Halloween Mayhem 2014

There's some information here

Thanks but that I've seen and it tells us nothing about simple stuff like how to leave the instance without logging off...I bet some will abandon mission thinking it's how to do it and MA obviously think that too but don't say how either.

What you do with the essences and the mission objectives would be handy , not just a list of points , especially if to get pumpkins you need to kill the count or something else they haven't bothered to explain. :)

Anyone commenting on damage types?

Ghost and impact plates seems OK for level 2 but the dogs seem to hit bugger...so probably some other kind of dmg , cut/stab or acid? Mr Pumpkin does ped damage. Definitely.

Thanks but that I've seen and it tells us nothing about simple stuff like how to leave the instance without logging off...I bet some will abandon mission thinking it's how to do it and MA obviously think that too but don't say how either.

What you do with the essences and the mission objectives would be handy , not just a list of points , especially if to get pumpkins you need to kill the count or something else they haven't bothered to explain. :)

Good points!

where you spawn when you enter instance ,turn around and you will see an fence(very close by),walk through it and you will leave instance :)

i found out by walking backwards while shooting mobs thus leaving instance without wanting too :p

where you spawn when you enter instance ,turn around and you will see an fence(very close by),walk through it and you will leave instance :)

i found out by walking backwards while shooting mobs thus leaving instance without wanting too :p

Really? LMAO thanks. I've been close to doing that too. Better than what I do, log out :)

Hard to tell exactly damage types, but can take the following for what it's worth.

Wearing Martial/Stealth set. Had some Pulsar 8 plates (cut, stab, imp) on them and then swapped to 6A (burn/pene) because had been told might be some burn/pene.

For the Mutants/Dogs the damage was lower by 15-20 on average with the 6A plates as compared to the Pulsar 8. But the Big Pumpkin was lower damage by about the same 15-20 with Pulsar 8 plates as compared to the 6A. This was level 3.

Unfortunately didn't pay attention to which form of attacks I was getting from the Big Pumpkin as I'm guessing it does different damages when it throws up on you versus when it hits you with the claws. Will try to take more notice next time, just know the Pulsar 8 plates were a lot easier to handle the guy than with 6A plates.

is it just me or aren't those essences of evil dropping?

Fucking great...great job MA...

I am 6 hours in now, everything was going fine, and now I am pissed off.

You just gave a ADJ Hed to a person farming only the Great Pumpkin...now every tightwad in the game is gonna just USE THE INSTANCE TO FARM IT, and take server space away from the players that are grinding through the whole thing!!!

SO by making the GP spawn no matter what, you allow people who won't shoot the zombies, who wont feed the loot pool, to take items that were introduced for US!!!

Would it have been that hard to make it spawn after X amount of kills?

Jesus, we crash all day long and half the reason is people that are just camping it to farm the Great Pumpkin for Essence and ADJ Hedoc's...brilliant. 3 Adj Hedocs from the GP, and from nothing else...what did you think will happen now?

A ton of cheapskates using up the servers to shoot at nothing for 30 fucking minutes and then spend 10 ped to kill one fucking mob. Ridiculous.

I made 10 guns for this and was ready to go full throttle, and now I don't even want to bother.

You just wasted tons of resources on people that aren't making you any money. Letting then get the GP without killing zombies is one of the worst business decisions you have ever made.

Um, did you miss the literal rain of unL items from the other mobs in the instance today:confused:

You just gave a ADJ Hed to a person farming only the Great Pumpkin...now every tightwad in the game is gonna just USE THE INSTANCE TO FARM IT, and take server space away from the players that are grinding through the whole thing!!!

SO by making the GP spawn no matter what, you allow people who won't shoot the zombies, who wont feed the loot pool, to take items that were introduced for US!!!

Jesus, we crash all day long and half the reason is people that are just camping it to farm the Great Pumpkin for Essence and ADJ Hedoc's...brilliant. 3 Adj Hedocs from the GP, and from nothing else...what did you think will happen now?

A ton of cheapskates using up the servers to shoot at nothing for 30 fucking minutes and then spend 10 ped to kill one fucking mob. Ridiculous.

I made 10 guns for this and was ready to go full throttle, and now I don't even want to bother.

You just wasted tons of resources on people that aren't making you any money. Letting then get the GP without killing zombies is one of the worst business decisions you have ever made.

Omg Mindark and ND just give Taco a brand new unlimited gun and 13k of shared loot . Cmn Taco skip that rage everytime and be a man. Also he dont hunt only big pumpkin .

Btw i saw last year adj hedoc coming not only from level 5 . I hunt only pumpking last year too .. ok i am noob too ... everyone find his own way to play who are you to crying for everything arround that dont give taco a lil loot . Yea i like you and love that you are my friend but sometime i hate see people that dont cry when happy but do it when are not . GL i am sure you gona hof big soon :)

Last edited:

Really?

I never thought of that, even continued shooting the full hour. Not that I am winning anything (bad luck so far and sold out the other day) but playing like that might be the the best way to loot something semi-decent on the lower levels (I realize you are talking about the higher levels, just putting things in my point of view).

I agree though, they should have added some kind of requirement to spawn the boss.

The question is did small essence from level 1-3 will loot Cloak like level 5 will do . Last year was good when essence was 1 kind . We see now whit all the 5 essence:tongue2:

Omg Mindark and ND just give Taco a brand new unlimited gun and 13k of shared loot . Cmn Taco skip that rage everytime and be a man. Also he dont hunt only big pumpkin .

Btw i saw last year adj hedoc coming not only from level 5 . I hunt only pumpking last year too .. ok i am noob too ... everyone find his own way to play who are you to crying for everything arround that dont give taco a lil loot . Yea i like you and love that you are my friend but sometime i hate see people that dont cry when happy but do it when are not . GL i am sure you gona hof big soon :)

You are blind...I am not mad someone else looted it...holy shit I can't even believe you interpreted what I said like that...I AM mad, however, that our resources (server) gets taken up by avatars standing around doing nothing, and me and the other GRINDERS who are participating in the event HOW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO, are crashing all the time, and got trapped in Nymph for 2 hours today!

I firmly believe that the game does a good job of giving items and big hofs to those that somewhat at least deserve it. If it wanted to give it to him , that's fine, I trust the game. But do you know how many cheap players are going to camp it now, even worse than they did last year? There are tons in this game, and they WONT cycle, and they will make me crash out more. Period. THAT's what I am pissed about. Why let em in when they don't cycle shit?

I don't know how you can't read, I thought you had to have a brain, otherwise I wouldn't be friends with you, but telling me to "be a man", is pretty fucking stupid coming from someone who can't even understand the point of a simple post. Smiley face right fucking back at you buddy. ..i..

grrr.

Edit: P.S. And fix the wording of your post I quoted....they didn't give me 13k of shared on that loot you are talking about...apparently you can't understand pictures either.

Love, Taco

Last edited:

Epic bro :wise:

I understand just saying why not 13k when you are not there to kill ? You see how that sound .. its same like your post . Why not for me because of i killing and he only doing the boss. Also i did that the whole event last year and believe me its not what you think it about . And this year MA did 5 kind essence so i almost see no way to profit (ofc if not loot adj fap :smoke: ) I agree what you sayin and i stop to here .

We better talk for that why mindark let all ubers doing instance 5 vs all other players block so much time at nymp :scratch2: I saw atleast 5 items droped during that time :smoke:

Explain to me how that was epic? Do it now.

Also, this time, read my posts and try to comprehend.

"Epic bro" "stupid smug-ass cliche emote" SERIOUSLY? Wow what stunning commentary by such an esteemed literary wizard!

I wasn't bitching about the item itself...I was bitching about the effect it has when Great Pumpkin chasers clog up our servers.

Oh well, I knew there would be a flock of people on the side of the freeloaders...you know, the people that want to use the HM instance and just stand there for 30 minutes...you know the type right? People like you I presume.

I am done arguing with imbeciles. If you don't get my point, then so be it.

You are blind...I am not mad someone else looted it...holy shit I can't even believe you interpreted what I said like that...I AM mad, however, that our resources (server) gets taken up by avatars standing around doing nothing, and me and the other GRINDERS who are participating in the event HOW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO, are crashing all the time, and got trapped in Nymph for 2 hours today!

I firmly believe that the game does a good job of giving items and big hofs to those that somewhat at least deserve it. If it wanted to give it to him , that's fine, I trust the game. But do you know how many cheap players are going to camp it now, even worse than they did last year? There are tons in this game, and they WONT cycle, and they will make me crash out more. Period. THAT's what I am pissed about. Why let em in when they don't cycle shit?

I don't know how you can't read, I thought you had to have a brain, otherwise I wouldn't be friends with you, but telling me to "be a man", is pretty fucking stupid coming from someone who can't even understand the point of a simple post. Smiley face right fucking back at you buddy. ..i..

grrr.

Edit: P.S. And fix the wording of your post I quoted....they didn't give me 13k of shared on that loot you are talking about...apparently you can't understand pictures either.

Love, Taco

your quote from other thread:

"It's is one thing to ask nicely. But you making up your own rules...you are not MA, and you don't get to decide who shoots what."

and another quote of yours
"I have a problem with people telling others what to do. Some call it oppositional/defiant disorder, coupled with a severe hatred of arbitrary rules, laws, and those who make them, surrounded by my high moral compass, and need to protect people that are ridiculed, marginalized, or controlled."

so pleas dont make your own rules and dont tell others what they should do, everyone play as they want, if they want to camp only big pumkin then its all fine

your quote from other thread:

"It's is one thing to ask nicely. But you making up your own rules...you are not MA, and you don't get to decide who shoots what."

and another quote of yours
"I have a problem with people telling others what to do. Some call it oppositional/defiant disorder, coupled with a severe hatred of arbitrary rules, laws, and those who make them, surrounded by my high moral compass, and need to protect people that are ridiculed, marginalized, or controlled."

so pleas dont make your own rules and dont tell others what they should do, everyone play as they want, if they want to camp only big pumkin then its all fine
Yes, good...now I see that you took offense to my opinion that the boss should be earned, and not given. So that proves you are another one of the people I don't give a rats-ass about (people that don't want to do the event, they just want to clog up the servers and kill the boss over and over). Ok now that's 3 people I can put on my list.

If people shoot their way to spawn the boss, I don't care if they loot 10 mod-faps...I just don't want bosses given for free to people that don't earn them, ESPECIALLY when the servers can't even handle the players willing to participate in the intended actual EVENT.

Also, I am not "telling people what to do" I am telling MA that I think it is a piss poor waste of resources to allow it.

I am not making up rules, as you say...I am stating my opinion. (Edited this part, I was mixing up your name with someone else)

Tell me where I told another player what they can or can't do in this thread??? I fucking didn't.

I wrote out my opinion, to vent in a thread, of a mistake I beleive MA made, and I even made it clear I was talking to MA in the first sentence! Yes, I know they won't read it. But I still can write it.

I am not debating whether players should or not...of course you can camp it, it was designed that way! Feel free! I have a problem with that design, however, and that was what my post is about. I ain't stopping anyone...go camp it...all day! Jesus. The more the better! I hope you all get more Adj Hedocs, too!

I hope everyone camps it now, and maybe MA will change their mind next time. You all helped me actually, I want to get everybody to only camp it, and not kill zombies! I promise you, MA will listen then...so camp camp camp!

Defended the campers, and camp away!!!!!

And hopefully, someone sees the light eventually.

Last edited:
Explain to me how that was epic? Do it now.

Also, this time, read my posts and try to comprehend.

"Epic bro" "stupid smug-ass cliche emote" SERIOUSLY? Wow what stunning commentary by such an esteemed literary wizard!

I wasn't bitching about the item itself...I was bitching about the effect it has when Great Pumpkin chasers clog up our servers.

Oh well, I knew there would be a flock of people on the side of the freeloaders...you know, the people that want to use the HM instance and just stand there for 30 minutes...you know the type right? People like you I presume.

I am done arguing with imbeciles. If you don't get my point, then so be it.

So epic rage here , go kill your king kong and leave others to play game as it made

YI AM mad, however, that our resources (server) gets taken up by avatars standing around doing nothing, and me and the other GRINDERS who are participating in the event HOW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO, are crashing all the time, and got trapped in Nymph for 2 hours today!

Love, Taco
How we suppossed to?

who you are to tell what suppost and what not suppost to be?
if it was made that way its suppost work that way, if you dont like it then move on,

evreytime i read your post you act like you would know evreything, but in each thread you just swich it to fit your own purpose

And yes i will just camp big pumpkins, becouse i want to, and about serwer crash i dont have problems with that, there was some issue on first 2-3 h, but at this point i can get out and go back whenever i want, so mayby its your personal issue with internet

on the end i dont really give a shit about your "lists"

How we suppossed to?

who you are to tell what suppost and what not suppost to be?
if it was made that way its suppost work that way, if you dont like it then move on,

evreytime i read your post you act like you would know evreything, but in each thread you just swich it to fit your own purpose

And yes i will just camp big pumpkins, becouse i want to, and about serwer crash i dont have problems with that, there was some issue on first 2-3 h, but at this point i can get out and go back whenever i want, so mayby its your personal issue with internet

on the end i dont really give a shit about your "lists"

His point I think was that it was made that way but shouldn't have been? Do us a favour though and give the bickering a rest? This thread is handy for knowing what's going on in the mayhem event, what's dropping and sharing info...no-one cares to watch people have a cat fight. ;)

Yes, good...now I see that you took offense to my opinion that the boss should be earned, and not given. So that proves you are another one of the people I don't give a rats-ass about (people that don't want to do the event, they just want to clog up the servers and kill the boss over and over). Ok now that's 3 people I can put on my list.

If people shoot their way to spawn the boss, I don't care if they loot 10 mod-faps...I just don't want bosses given for free to people that don't earn them, ESPECIALLY when the servers can't even handle the players willing to participate in the intended actual EVENT.

Also, I am not "telling people what to do" I am telling MA that I think it is a piss poor waste of resources to allow it.

I am not making up rules, as you say...I am stating my opinion. (Edited this part, I was mixing up your name with someone else)

Tell me where I told another player what they can or can't do in this thread??? I fucking didn't.

I wrote out my opinion, to vent in a thread, of a mistake I beleive MA made, and I even made it clear I was talking to MA in the first sentence! Yes, I know they won't read it. But I still can write it.

I am not debating whether players should or not...of course you can camp it, it was designed that way! Feel free! I have a problem with that design, however, and that was what my post is about. I ain't stopping anyone...go camp it...all day! Jesus. The more the better! I hope you all get more Adj Hedocs, too!

I hope everyone camps it now, and maybe MA will change their mind next time. You all helped me actually, I want to get everybody to only camp it, and not kill zombies! I promise you, MA will listen then...so camp camp camp!

Defended the campers, and camp away!!!!!

And hopefully, someone sees the light eventually.

Don't you literally spend all your time on a 450k hp mob? Looting loads of unL items?

If people want to sit around for an hour to kill 1 mob that's fine - they take the same gamble risk as everyone else. Mutants have so far dropped jag helmets and shadow feet - considering the droprate of the adj hedoc I'd rather have the feet if we're talking pure ped value here.

I knew there was a reason I had you on ignore, you're such a whiny little shit when anything isn't how you want it to be.

I have to admit, I would only like to see the pumpkin spawned if people have been shooting the 1st 30 minutes to.
Kind of going to be annoying if during work week, I cant get in to do the hours, if people are just sat there taking up the slots, to only kill 1 mob.

Next year Kim, take note :)

Kind of going to be annoying if during work week, I cant get in to do the hours, if people are just sat there taking up the slots, to only kill 1 mob.

i could understand if this would be the case...

but after like 3 hrs i always got in...
sure at beginning all want to start right away which fucks up the servers, but i am sure we won't have much problems until end of event..

it spreads out and alot of ppl just wanted to take a look first and decided its nothing for them..

Last edited:
polaris + pulsar plate 8 work great for zombie dogs up to stalker. i bought this because according to entropedia it would work great on the mutants

do not work at all for the mutants.

if anyone finds this information useful and would like to share with me what works on the mutants (lvl 3 or 4) i would greatly appreciate it. by pm is fine. thanks.

Back