Halloween Mayhem 2014

cuz people want to do it for fun too... now 500 keys like merrymayhem would be fine with me

Good point just a game. I will try it! Btw are these same mobs as last year dmg and type known? Just wondering best instances for gremlin +5b.

Good point just a game. I will try it! Btw are these same mobs as last year dmg and type known? Just wondering best instances for gremlin +5b.

looks like its a direct copy-paste from last year with minor changes to loot and the essences

gl to everyone :D

Have fun everyone :)

I'm curious why they decided to go back to the time maximum instead of the time minimum like they have in the past few events.

Also quite upset they destroyed everyone's chance to have a share in the profit by splitting up the essences of evil. Last year it was great fun and very nice profit to just be a dedicated EoE farmer for those looking for cloaks.

how does that essence of evil work?

who drops it and what do i do with it exactly?

Regards

how does that essence of evil work?

who drops it and what do i do with it exactly?

Regards

The pumpkin boss drops them. You then take it up to the counts house (through the gate on the right and up the hill) put it in a slot and kill him. Best to wait 'till you have a bunch of them as it takes some time running up and down to his house.

thank you!

how does the pumpkin boss spawn? is it like the julebot in regular MM or can I spawn him through some mechanic?

Regards

He spawns around 20-30mins into the instance IIRC, appears to be random.

The pumpkin boss drops them. You then take it up to the counts house (through the gate on the right and up the hill) put it in a slot and kill him. Best to wait 'till you have a bunch of them as it takes some time running up and down to his house.

Any idea how hard the bosses hit? Entropedia didn't say much. Seems like quite a large leap from the normal mobs in the instances and the bosses.

I'm guessing one should start at the lower ones and work upwards from there.

If you can comfortably kill the normal mobs then you probably won't have too much trouble with the boss (count vamp is a bit tougher though).

Dmg types are what I'm interested in. Do they vary from mob to mob? Nice to have something completely new to do ingame yet others having done one last time and sharing info. Thanks for that :)

Dmg types are what I'm interested in. Do they vary from mob to mob? Nice to have something completely new to do ingame yet others having done one last time and sharing info. Thanks for that :)

I did up to lvl 3 last year. Zombie mutants were impact, big pumpkin wlas impact and burn, shinkiba mutants were mainly cut and stab and I'm sure the count was cut stab and impact. Pretty sure but could be mistaken.

I did up to lvl 3 last year. Zombie mutants were impact, big pumpkin wlas impact and burn, shinkiba mutants were mainly cut and stab and I'm sure the count was cut stab and impact. Pretty sure but could be mistaken.

Cheers +rep

afaik, zombie mutants = maff with electric and pen, dogs you don't need to worry about. pumpkin is fine for those with "standard" armour as they'll have burn aswell, and count vamp is the same with a bit more fappin.

(age old age old, PE=evade)

You mean the damage types listed for zombie mutants are wrong? That was not my experience last year at all.

I did them in Viceroy which has 0 Electric and 0 Penetration defence and I didn't have any problems!.

My private opinion when it comes to all types of MA events is that all the "happiness" is already planned that is why I have a policy to never participate in these events.

So have fun everyone.:)

I just hope that loot isn't as bad as mine has been the past few days, it will be a money pit if so. Would be nice if it didn't crash a lot too, but reports of past ones aren't encouraging :laugh:

Good luck all.
Loot long and prosper :laugh:

I had a question concerning the big pumpkin boss;

This will be my first time joining a mayhem event, and I was wondering if you get booted from the instance after you kill the pumpkin boss, or if you can just continue after the kill until the time runs out.

If it is like the previous one, you don't get booted. You can continue.

If you loot an Essence of Evil (IIRC) from the pumpkin boss you can then have a go at summoning Count Vamp, who is a bigger boss.

I had a question concerning the big pumpkin boss;

This will be my first time joining a mayhem event, and I was wondering if you get booted from the instance after you kill the pumpkin boss, or if you can just continue after the kill until the time runs out.

It's apparently same as last year virtually, if so this video will help , looks like you continue on this. Looks a tad boring too lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQkco4lL8I

Does the 60 second timer prior to the mobs spawning for the 1 hour timer count? I've always counted that time in the past but was informed it may not count.

Yes it does.

So if like other instances we can't do a full 40 instances then or we will be DQ'd as total time per instance will be ~61 minutes. Don't get DQ'd folks, use your own stop-watch from the time you click to enter and time you actually get out.

So if like other instances we can't do a full 40 instances then or we will be DQ'd as total time per instance will be ~61 minutes. Don't get DQ'd folks, use your own stop-watch from the time you click to enter and time you actually get out.

...or stop at 39 and you'll be safe.

Edit: Or do as Mack says since the OP clearly states that the clock is unreliable.

I was really hoping they would have handled this a different way instead of requiring us to keep time.

As usual, 200 ppl waiting and few ubers getting in and snatchin all rare lootz

I am pretty dissapointed I can't enter the instance like many others

Back