Halloween Mayhem 2014

several tries to log in. Impossible.

If I would do my work like that, without learning from mistakes formerly done...my employer would have had a seeeeeerious talk with me:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

At least you lucky bastards get to play the timeout game! HP decided to update the bloatware on my computer last night so now I need a full system restore before I can get back online. :mad:

If you think MA is idiots, get yourself a HP product! :lolup:

to be fair the timeout loop is kinda how my crafting runs go

fail
fail
fail
fail
near miss
fail

:yay::eyecrazy::yay:

At least you lucky bastards get to play the timeout game! HP decided to update the bloatware on my computer last night so now I need a full system restore before I can get back online. :mad:

If you think MA is idiots, get yourself a HP product! :lolup:

I promised I wouldn't after the hp dv9000 rip off scam they had. Dell is also on my shit list.

I promised I wouldn't after the hp dv9000 rip off scam they had. Dell is also on my shit list.

Is that the laptop that got marketed with a dual core processor but delivered with a single core...?

Going to see if I can get a clean installation without all the bloatware...

able to log into Nymph now, but 100 ppl standing around Pumpkin and no one can enter instance....one step closer

able to log into Nymph now, but 100 ppl standing around Pumpkin and no one can enter instance....one step closer

Guess it's working now since it got awfully quiet in here...

It's not.

MA can you please put more pumpkins in other TPs?

Then I don't need to feel like I am missing something.

I don't get it. After Friday's debacle they should have added more Mr Pumpkins first thing today.

Logging in works here again and CTD within 1 minute...

Sad thing is that they don´t even bother to send some1 here to forum to take the shitstorm

and still a classic...

this event and every single one you hoost and do would be great, specially if you could participate or try it, without having annoying experience with lags and kick outs all the time,

Sincerelly,
Everyfuckingone that plays EU

Sad thing is that they don´t even bother to send some1 here to forum to take the shitstorm

and still a classic...

my man can eat 50 eggs :)

The way escaping from nymphtown is by using a summon from a spaceship. Takes a 7 ped tp down to planet though but well, make a supportcase to (try) have MA refund you that...

The way escaping from nymphtown is by using a summon from a spaceship. Takes a 7 ped tp down to planet though but well, make a supportcase to (try) have MA refund you that...

Fort troy tp is working . Just do few try and you will come to fort troy and from there you can go to any tp you want :dunce:

Fort troy tp is working . Just do few try and you will come to fort troy and from there you can go to any tp you want :dunce:

After many attempts, was just able to TP to Akmuul. I'm free!!

and still a classic...

my man can eat 50 eggs :)

I truly sympathize with you. Or do you move out of the house for the next couple days and place some hazmat stickers before leaving? :eyecrazy:

I was trying to get in when there were over 120 people (7th page of Friends's list, Nearby) standing around in Nymphtown.

I'm not a server expert, but it doesn't sound like that big of a load.

I was trying to get in when there were over 120 people (7th page of Friends's list, Nearby) standing around in Nymphtown.

Im not sure... however, I know many multiplier fps games were restricted to 32 players a long time. Think it expanded to 40ish at some point but not sure if the standard of fps-games has gone any higher since I no longer really care. But apparently, players causes a lot of server load.

Last edited:
I don't think that stupid teleporting animation helps much, wouldn't a door somewhere have been better? On radar every since it began there's been a heap more green dots on radar than visible avas round the pumpkin.

The sudden release of small runs of loot isn't helping MA's rep much is it..again? Not that they care, because unlike any normal business you already paid them for it and you won't be getting it back. Also, everyone will suck it up..again.

This may be a virtual world and RCE and all, but you are also paying customers of a business and no other business would get away with this or their customers constantly accept it.

I don't know, but I assume that other companies running other planets are stuck with the same hardware as MA on Caly if they'd like better or not? If that's true, maybe they will force a change in time if they have better attitude to players?

The issue is that calypso hasn't bothered, at least with any success, to work with mindark on the patch day loot pinata that all other planets seemingly have resolved. Arkadia doesn't have this problem. Cyrene used to have a predictable system that has been resolved.

It probably is with all the server load each avatar produces. It shows all the over head that is needed. Worst thing they could have done was funnel people to one spot for this.

Can anyone tell me how to spawn the vamp? i just run around the instance not finding any way to get him to spawn.

Can anyone tell me how to spawn the vamp? i just run around the instance not finding any way to get him to spawn.

I posted this earlier, but will repost...

When you enter the instance, follow the fenceline to the right. About at the point between the lower and higher maturity mutant spawns, there's an opening in the fence. Follow the trail, and it will take you to the house/castle/whatever where you can spawn the vamp. There is a box of some sort (iirc from last year) where you select operate, and insert the essence into the window that opens.

I posted this earlier, but will repost...

When you enter the instance, follow the fenceline to the right. About at the point between the lower and higher maturity mutant spawns, there's an opening in the fence. Follow the trail, and it will take you to the house/castle/whatever where you can spawn the vamp. There is a box of some sort (iirc from last year) where you select operate, and insert the essence into the window that opens.

Thank You, Strash was kind enough to explain to me in game!

:mad: I cannot fuking belive I swallowed MA's bulshit that they made infrastructure upgrades! :mad:

:lolup: Infrastructure my ass!

Last night I was rubberbanding at Nymph, I kept clicking on instance level 4 in the Mr. Pumpking dialog and nothing happened and it took me 10 minutes to teleport to another TP. :mad:

PS: and I lost 400 ped in hunting but that's normal :dunce:

Imagine if this game would be successful and popular and had decent playerbase :laugh:

Imagine if this game would be successful and popular and had decent playerbase :laugh:

It has look at all the replies to this thread ;) All satisfied Customers ;) ;) :scratch2:

Back