FYI: Be carefull!! Lost item in auc

ka kaatje bou
Hi,

I won 250 plastic springs by an order. I clicked on them in the won section in the auction and after that they did not get into my inventory. Tried to relog and still not there. Was 250 plastic springs. What worries me is where they are and did this happen before as i order alot and click fast.
Please keep close attention if all your won items really get into your inventory.

I did sent a support case. Hope they will take it serious.

try clicking the "compact" button in your inventory. sometimes items are way down your inventory, cuz the person who sold it, had it way down there.

Regards
Thark

Nope. I have the message in Message centre that i won them. They were in won items list in auc, I clicked on it, they should go into inventory then. But they didnt, they dissapeared...
Smart to see if they are in the list on entropia website, but they aint. Didnt actually sell them or throw them on the ground either. Didnt eat them or anything else, just gone. Playing almost 9 years now. I know how things go. This is the first time i notice this and i find it scary.

I lost 2 items in a similar way over the years in aucion too, send a support case and if you are right they will replace it...and yes be careful :yup:

In past I had that few times - relog was solving that problem.

Dont worry, its not like its real items :)

Back