Large Chadriak Mushroom

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
As usual crazy stuff happens. For example you need 25 of these Large Chadriak Mushrooms to make an Adjusted EK2600. Considering an EK2600 was worth about +35 Ped, now +100Ped or there abouts what do players realistically expect an Adjusted EK2600 to do? If the mushrooms sell for 150 Ped each that's 3750ped just to upgrade it. (If you by the mushrooms that is).

So are those buying the Large Chadriak Mushrooms playing a game of speculation. I highly doubt an Adj Ek2600 will be as good as an Adj FAP. Give it some time.
I think these mushrooms should barely fetch 110-130% eventually. If the Adj Ek2600 turns out to be a super eco beast then I will eat my pet Nusul!

Items in shock more-expensive-when-first-released scandal!

the adjusted 2600 probably isnt that interesting on its own,but the imp/mod might be..and for the imp/mod you need an adjusted :)

what do players realistically expect an Adjusted EK2600 to do? If the mushrooms sell for 150 Ped each that's 3750ped just to upgrade it. (If you by the mushrooms that is).

So are those buying the Large Chadriak Mushrooms playing a game of speculation. I highly doubt an Adj Ek2600 will be as good as an Adj FAP. Give it some time.
I think these mushrooms should barely fetch 110-130% eventually. If the Adj Ek2600 turns out to be a super eco beast then I will eat my pet Nusul!

I would expect something slightly better than this:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=GYRO_FAP-14_Smuggler

(in term of stats and because it potentially can be upgrade to even better
but nowhere near Adj FAP)

the adjusted 2600 probably isnt that interesting on its own,but the imp/mod might be..and for the imp/mod you need an adjusted :)

I think the eco of the modified version will be lower than 25 HP per pec.
[Just by looking at the examples of how the upgrades changed the amps (A105 & A204) and the plates (.5B & .6A) ]

As already mentioned
the new item hype is very common reason to take prices higher for a while.

I think it will be worth it.
So far the 2350 base kit has 6 pec decay.
The adj 2350 kit has between 1 and 2.49 pec per use
the mod probably hitting exceptional or excellent durability would put it at .49 or even under .10 pec per use!

This is a pretty good boost to the economy of that fap.

These are the only changes btw... the stats stay the same aside from TT value, and the adj weighs 2kg less.

the mod probably hitting exceptional or excellent durability would put it at .49 or even under .10 pec per use!

These are the only changes btw... the stats stay the same aside from TT value, and the adj weighs 2kg less.

If the adj 2350 kit has a decay of 2.39 it is in the same segment of GYRO_FAP-14_Smuggler

Do you really think that after MA mess up most planet partners TT offerings (triggered mostly due to a limited FAP, it was obvious since that planet partner even had 2 identical stats offerings for a FAP in TT after update)
they will create an huge bias to hunt calypso mobs ?

I would expect both the imp and mod 2350's to keep the same heal/pec and have a boost in heal instead.

adj one is realy not important, the target is the modified version , nobady wants adj 2600:p.

The auction is flooded with 2600s with BO around +40 to +70. The impression of +100 most likely cones from a few resellers here on PCF because the reality looks different.

I don't think it will be anything close to adjusted fap. I expect it to be same heals, around 9.6 eco much like adjusted Ek2350. I expect modified Ek2600 to be similar in hps and eco to UL Adj SK-50. Which is to say, I expect large benefit from going normal -> adjusted and the rest of the steps to be smaller upgrades.

The cost of mushrooms will also depend on the number of people continuing to hunt Caperons.

They could also surprise us with a 1% chance of full heal or a heal over time. But most likely same eco and improved heal.

They could also surprise us with a 1% chance of full heal or a heal over time. But most likely same eco and improved heal.

If this was facebook, you'd get a like.

I called it, what do I win? :yay:

imp 2350 does 48 heal with 50% of it over 5 seconds. At 41 clicks per min that's some damn nice healing, what's the mod gonna be like?!!!

question is what is the decay?

question is what is the decay?

decay between 1.0 and 2.499 pec

So for 48 Heal will mean arround 19 HP per PEC at worst (50 HP at best)

I was wrong the upgrading makes perfect sence at those prices previously posted.

(Of course that prices have already increased)

I called it, what do I win? :yay:

imp 2350 does 48 heal with 50% of it over 5 seconds. At 41 clicks per min that's some damn nice healing, what's the mod gonna be like?!!!

How does that work? I mean, if 50% is over 5 seconds but you use the fap again in 1.5, what happens to the 50% ? Is it reset? Does the period accumulate?

Better question would be: what happened to that poor nusul? :eyecrazy:

(Caperon drops it)

Back