FYI: EntropiaTransport.com bids farewell

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
Over 2.5years ago we set forth to conquer the Arctic of Rocktropia and the infected THINGs that were spawning there. It took 6 months to accomplish, but in the end with the help of over 200 avatars we were triumphant.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...519-An-Amazing-Event-Thanks-to-all-my-Support
Without them, we could never have accomplished what we did.

The prize was the Mothership MacReady formaly known as the Pirate ship Revenge.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s-been-Boarded-and-the-Jolly-Roger-taken-down

For two years we operated EntropiaTransport.com with the MacReady along with Sitka's privateer XXIV.
That was a new adventure as grand as the event that won the ship. We had a lot of fun learning the systems and over the course of time have had 100s of people involved with the operation of the ships not to mention the hundreds upon hundreds of VIP passengers and low budget free 'Slow Boaters'

I would like to personally thank everyone involved both in the event and with EntropiaTransport.com for all of the help you were for Jess (my wife) and I. You each know the roles you played and have a special place in our hearts.

Last night the MacReady was sold, and XXIV has been returned and is also for sale.

It is a bittersweet transition for us. We have had so many good memories with the Ships, and with the Crew, and with the Passengers. But the money will benefit our family better in RL than virtual.

New projects for me will include the Stables, and working towards Land Areas.
Check out the event on OLA39.

Thanks again to everyone involved, and if there are any Pilots with warp ships commonly flying Calypso <> Rocktropia I would love a comment on your playing times and rates :)

Wish you the best with anything you choose to do from now on.
You always been like a mentor to me with every post and comment in game or via twich or through pm's.
Even if you didn't realise that.
Also I wish you to be around and have fun with us and in the future.

Also I wish you to be around and have fun with us and in the future.

Well the good news is, it looks like he will be:

New projects for me will include the Stables, and working towards Land Areas.
Check out the event on OLA39.

This is just the start of a new chapter. Old chapters get boring. :) But I am glad you're still writing the book, Narfi...as Billy Jean says, you have been a good and patient person with a ton of players in this game! It's better with you in it.

Hello Narfi, good luck on your new challenges and goals to achieve.

We may have had our differences in the transport bussiness, but i know you as a hard working dedicated person who has utilized all tools avaiable to provide passengers a regular , cheap and secure way of transport. To keep this up for such a long time deserves respect.

Should you ever need a warpflight between calypso and rocktropia, your welcome to utilize the ToS service again and pm me or write in the public #space_travel channel that you need a flight, we connect all planets every evening uppon passenger request starting 20ma (winterschedule) for just 10ped or one charge of our multipass tickets.

Not a goodbye but an au revoir..
I am sure we will continue to see you as you develop your new ventures in game.
I am sure you will be as successful with the new as you were with the old.

Sorry to see Entropia Transport go.. space will be poorer for having fewer choices of services and service providers imo.

But good luck on your new ventures :)

Hey man.

I wish you best of luck with the new plans brother, and I'm sure you're gonna succeed. :)

Thanks all for the kind words :)

JBK and Granny, do either of you operate in the 0400-0800 slot?

I was taking a little bit of inventory and counted all the used warp drives.
119 used warp drives + the partially used one I sold with the ship consumed in the 2 years we were operating.

Almost 6000 VIP warps, thanks again to everyone that used our services :)

JBK and Granny, do either of you operate in the 0400-0800 slot?

Not running a regular schedule during that time but we can provide vip warps if requested in advance with early notice.

It certainly has been a hell of an adventure. Being a part of the EntropiaTransport crew and flying the Macready around for our customers over the years was always great fun. I'm happy to have been a part of ET and I'm proud of the service in space we provided over the years.

:cool:

operate in the 0400-0800 slot?

can provide vip warps if requested .
:eyecrazy: Don't wake me up for the 0400 one! :laugh: Although I am sure the puppy will be super happy about the early walk and breakfast if your up at that time ! ;)
( I tease, you know I'd happily do a 4am shift, but I guess our other pilots may provide you with less grief for the rest of that day :laugh:)

Narfi - I wish you much success with your new venture, having witnessed your business acumen, I am sure you will make a success of what ever you strive for. You will be missed in space, and absolutely most welcome aboard our Mandie :)

As for the livery business, I hope it brings you much fun! It would be fab if they could make it so very dynamic and realistic! Being one of those daft girls who spends most of her free time at stables IRL, I can see the appeal! ;):yay:

Granny Rowan said:
Sorry to see Entropia Transport go.. space will be poorer for having fewer choices of services and service providers
Agree.
It is sad to see a Service that filled the "Gap" that Entropia Transport has filled for such a long time come to an end. I hope that someone will step up and full this "Gap" again at some stage in the future.

However I do wish Narfi and Narfette the best in their future endeavors and I hope they are as successful as Entropia Transport has been.

Back