Entropia Universe 15.0.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • An issue causing some instances to be inaccessible has been corrected.
  • Vehicle spawn sounds are now played only for vehicle owner, as intended.
  • An issue preventing switching to other tools after using teleport chips in some situations has been corrected.
  • An issue causing missing textures for some items has been corrected (i.e. Christmas Gift 2011).
  • Sound fixes for various issues that arose in VU 15.0
  • Universal Ammo now works with vehicle weapons and turrets.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Thanks, now i can finally spend my universal ammo :)

Did they fix Polished Chrome?

MA you forget explosive :silly2:

No info about broken Shop messages :cry:

Yo!

Planet Calypso robot beacon instances have been fixed and are now up and running.

Yo!

Planet Calypso robot beacon instances have been fixed and are now up and running.

Thanks for that info, why not in patchnotes ?
Ok I see instances, a little more precise would have been nice :D

Thanks for that info, why not in patchnotes ?
Ok I see instances, a little more precise would have been nice :D

There were issues with instances on multiple planets, that's why they weren't specific.

What about lag/failed operation issues? Loot lag? Chat lag? No fixes yet for these (years later)?:eyecrazy:

Back