Question: Why is adjusted Cause cheaper than regular one?

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
As said in the title, why is adjusted cause cheaper than the regular? There is order for regular one at higher price than markup for adjusted ones... Why is that so?
I know i am missing something.. Is crafting adjusted ones somehow profitable (some hidden multiplier etc)?

Regular one is crafted and resources are expencive. So MU on it is high.

Adj. is looted, don´t need to care about cost to craft, and don´t fit the guns the regular one fits on.

Concret, for most options you would use the adjusted cause, you could also use a dante, what is cheaper and more efficent, that drops the value of adj. cause.

Hope that explains it.

The adjusted one is crafted too, from the (L) bp.

There is a stock on the regular cause, plus nobody should and/or wants to use it. But the adjusted one, even when it's equally useless, is a bit more rare.

tl;dr I have no clue :)

EDIT: Maybe the adjusted cause crafters run out of (already crafted) regular causes to use on the BP, making the regular cause rarer than the adjusted one. Hell, I admit I'm clueless on this one.

Last edited:
starkhov as-147/gravis gbr-30, Piron PBP-42 (L),Enkidd Dire S.9 (L) and herman ark-20 smuggler have a base damage of 52/53, so a 26 damage amp fits. A 27 damage amp does not (adjusted cause)

I guess since the oldschool blp rifles like as-147 got gravis copies and they keep dropping quite some people use them?

No idea, the adj takes parts of an original amp.

I would guess adj takes a smaller % of the total parts of one refined cause amp,
making perhaps 2(or whatever it may be) adj per one regular, splitting the cost a little?

I never messed with the adj/mod amp bps to know for sure.

I do know original amp bp calls for 4 dunkel, and this is found much less today than it had been.

don;t worry....invisible hand of free market will settle that out in few weeks :)

Supply and demand is the answer

Back