FYI: Cyrene dynamic map

What a great idea - identify the places that people on your planet like the most, and change them.

Be interesting to see how this works. I could see this happening with the system they requested and never got but doing this manually? Do PP have that much access to the planet's information?

If Cyrene ever has any missions that give Agility or Stamina missions, they might not need to downsize or wreck their planet.

Are they aware of this, I've never been on their forum? :scratch2:

Do they know what the playerbase want?

That white on blue background grid is really annoying to look at.

Will be fun to see what they mean by upgrades, hopefully they do something creative with it rather then doing what most companies do and just re-use old assets and bump up the mob difficulty.

Zweshi

If Cyrene ever has any missions that give Agility or Stamina missions, they might not need to downsize or wreck their planet.

Are they aware of this, I've never been on their forum? :scratch2:

Do they know what the playerbase want?

Yes not sure what this new map idea of theirs is. The first wave of the original idea was something like we were to have 4+/- sides that based on what we did on the planet we would then become part of the race's team. From there we could have PvP wars or such.

But to answer your question I don't think so. They don't even know the standard colors of the terminals. :rolleyes:

But who knows they do have a great team so if money starts to roll in for them..well we just may have a kick ass planet.

What a great idea - identify the places that people on your planet like the most, and change them.

It's more like upgrade them with boss mobs, new maturities and such. And all areas unlock some cool new areas/upgrades.

There will be more content added to active areas, rather than changes to the core of those areas.

More Missions
More Instances
More Wave Events
More Bosses
and so on ...

[snip]

They don't even know the standard colors of the terminals. :rolleyes:

[snip]

..well we just may have a kick ass planet.

I was not aware that terminal colors were standardized. Are you referring to another PPs standardization for their own planet?

Nevertheless, there is a lot of potential for this. I agree that that we may have an awesome planet.

As Cyrene closes in on Hard Launch, we will see the vision come to fruition. At this point we are allowed a sneak peek of what will be, however, we also are essentially beta testers.

Cyrene has an amazing team who is attentive and responsive to the players. I look forward eagerly to see a dynamic planet that adapts and changes to us, as we adapt and change to it.

Good luck and have fun

Back