limited items

Dan Doyle

Mature
A dumb question maybe.... What do I do with limited items that can no longer be used? I have a vehicle that is damaged - and can not be used anymore also a Health tool is done...

The vehicle might be repaired. Spawn it outside Camp Icarus and let it be spawned and someone might repair it for you.

The health tool though, all you can do is selling it to the trade terminal.

Vehicles are a little different to other (L) items. They have two measures that have to be considered.

Look at the info panel for the vehicle. At the top will be the health bars. Usually for vehicles these will show some health left.
Lower down is an item 'Structural Integrity' (known as SI to many). It is SI that can be repaired, and I'm willing to bet that your vehicle has a low SI.

Oh good

Vehicles are a little different to other (L) items. They have two measures that have to be considered.

Look at the info panel for the vehicle. At the top will be the health bars. Usually for vehicles these will show some health left.
Lower down is an item 'Structural Integrity' (known as SI to many). It is SI that can be repaired, and I'm willing to bet that your vehicle has a low SI.

I remember now - vehicles are different...... :) it's been awhile since I played :)

Back