FYI: PCF Server Migration Complete

Site Admin
Admin
PCF has been moved to a shiny new dedicated server :yay:
Also, the forum software has been updated to the latest version.

Please report any forum bugs or unexpected behavior in this thread.

Thanks for your patience during the server migration.

First page I found:
Warning: Illegal string offset 'results' in ..../packages/vbcms/widget/myfriends.php on line 222

Also getting random 403s.

I just had trouble connecting, it took several minutes and it seems quite slow to navigate the posts atm

I just had trouble connecting, it took several minutes and it seems quite slow to navigate the posts atm

There were some database backups happening in the background during the last 10 minutes, which resulted in slow page responses for a few minutes. Should be better now.

First page I found:
Warning: Illegal string offset 'results' in ..../packages/vbcms/widget/myfriends.php on line 222

Also getting random 403s.

I am not seeing that warning.

Can you please take a screenshot if you see it again, along with the URL of the page where it is displayed?

Thanks!

I am not seeing that warning.

Can you please take a screenshot if you see it again, along with the URL of the page where it is displayed?

Thanks!

Sure thing. It is on the first page (planetCalypsoforum.com), top-left corner. Using a mobile device, would a screenshot be of any use as the text gets barely visible ? If so, I'll try to figure out how to take one since it apparently is impossible for the manufacturers to have a unified standard...

PCF has been moved to a shiny new dedicated server :yay:
Also, the forum software has been updated to the latest version.

Please report any forum bugs or unexpected behavior in this thread.

Thanks for your patience during the server migration.

So we got new forum software, well nice what about this issue --> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?266787-Return-the-quot-Title-icons-cfd-gone-quot-thread-to-quot-PlanetCalypsoForum-quot-section!!!

Any news about it ?

Sure thing. It is on the first page (planetCalypsoforum.com), top-left corner. Using a mobile device, would a screenshot be of any use as the text gets barely visible ? If so, I'll try to figure out how to take one since it apparently is impossible for the manufacturers to have a unified standard...

Not seeing this. Samsung Galaxy 5 with up to date Google Chrome.

There are no immediate plans to reimplement the CFD system, due to security issues with all of the currently available third-party addons required for such a system.

Then how about just let us have the icons?

Back