Hit/damage table by professional level on level 100 weapons

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I am sure I found a table that gave you your hit/dmg out of 10 according to your levels on a level 100 UL weapon. Like you are a lvl 50 hit and lvl 50 damage in laser pistol and this table told you your hit X/10 and damage X/10 on a level 100 weapon.
Could someone provide a link or the formula for the calculation ? I asked about this before but I can not find that post where someone gave me the formula.

TIA

I would really like to find the chart with the values that I once saw in EP. Thanks for the info and I have used the Weapons compare but like the chart better.

Well for HA:

You just need to compare level with HA.

Regarding damage i just use entropedia's weapon compare and because entropedia still uses the old HA calc i just enter the hit level there i get with comparing my level -> new HA in the table and calculate with the different Hit level.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompare.aspx

Hope that helps.

P.S. Formula used for the calculation:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?242674-Old-HA-vs-New-HA-non-SIB-weapons

BR

Looking at that chart, I'm getting the impression that one could drop the sib weapons somewhere around level 50 and start hoarding old school stuff with going very uneco.

Looking at that chart, I'm getting the impression that one could drop the sib weapons somewhere around level 50 and start hoarding old school stuff with going very uneco.

When it comes to pure damage per pec, don't forget that most "uneconess" comes from the low unmaxed damage profession also. The chart only applies to the HA. Now it depends what people believe is it the higher miss rate that is only "penalty" is it the low damage/pec ?

If you think it is cost/kill a high dpp is the way to go ( not only dpp, though ... overkill, dps matches mob hp and regen... ). There are more theories i read, as some people believe to give an example ,amp decay althoug raising dpp is lowering loot returns, and returns without amp are better.
And there are more theories.

Personally i try to get the lowest cost per kill i can get. for me that works best.

Back