halloween 2014 : the gift

Dont have appartment
Dont deposit
But have a dick

And got both pressents

You have an account: score, 1 gift.
You have cld/aud/... counts as estate (in the past only apartments/shops/LA existed), hence 2, i assume for now.

Did you equip the dick? Repaired it? Tried to refine it? Rubbed it against a MindArk employee? No gifts for that, i'm sure many have tried :p

PS. i hope that's not too gross an attempt to make a few ppl smile, if i upset you, lighten up :p

That can't be it. I didn't get both types and I've been around 7 years. I have also deposited recently but not very much.

Dont have appartment
Dont deposit
But have a dick

And got both pressents

Just a wild guess, but perhaps it might have something to do with being off Calypso (I guess Yquem doesn't travel much anymore). E.g. you get the second gift if your last n logins have been on Caly, or something like that.

I've always gotten every holiday gift, and I don't own any property. I've also been a regular depositor and have been around for 11 years. Maybe its a combination of time and deposits?

If I'm not mistaken, historically third gift was for those who own property OR deposited at least 10k PED.

only got the pumpkin pill, haven't been off caly for quite some time, but don't deposit much at all

Got both gifts!

Didn´t deposit that much lately, less than 10k PED this year, if total counts, well way above that.

What else could it be, to get second gift?

Own property (yes, shop + appartment)
Use web shop (done, bought ammo package)
Own CLD/AUD (yes, both)

Anybody got a third gift ?

What else could it be, to get second gift?

Not initiating a withdrawal in the last year? :cool:

'fess up!

I got only 1 gift, and I did depo some time ago.

non depositors got pumpkin for boost and pumpkin for changing you into pumpkin mob
depositors got pumpkin vhanging you into pumpkin mob and pumpkin changing you into borum with decorated dick

mrs cool fire has deposited few hundred usd this year around 500 usd, but no property or deeds, she got one pumpkin

Mr cool Fire has deposited few hundred usd more this year, has apartment, has cld/aud and got 2 pumpkins

both have been off planet quite a bit this year but been on caly past week or so

maybe has to do with total deposits so far this year?

mrs cool fire has deposited few hundred usd this year around 500 usd, but no property or deeds, she got one pumpkin

Mr cool Fire has deposited few hundred usd more this year, has apartment, has cld/aud and got 2 pumpkins

both have been off planet quite a bit this year but been on caly past week or so

maybe has to do with total deposits so far this year?

I speculate everyone got 5 Big Pumpkins, but only people who own estate or 9 or more CLD's got the 5 Vamps.
I have deposited but have less than 9 CLD, so I fall in the category that I only got 5 Big Pumpkins.

I wonder if non-withdrawn CLD income counts as a deposit in this contex. I sure treat my CLD that way.

I have an appartment and own CLD. I got the count and big pumpkin sweets

I speculate everyone got 5 Big Pumpkins, but only people who own estate or 9 or more CLD's got the 5 Vamps.
I have deposited but have less than 9 CLD, so I fall in the category that I only got 5 Big Pumpkins.

I'm pretty sure that CLD don't affect the VAMP, or if it does it is more then 20 :)

I got five of each and I have no CLD or estates. I do have some AUDs and made some deposits though.

0 CLD . Under 100usd depos this year(total over 10k ) no apartment - still got vamp ones. Maybe some kind of turnover?

Hmm, no conclusive pattern on the Vamp. Hope it will be posted soon as MA/support promised

Let me guess, MindArk is about to announce an exponential growth in the number of accounts ingame....

fake_accounts_no_way.jpg

No more words needed.

Let me guess, MindArk is about to announce an exponential growth in the number of accounts ingame....

fake_accounts_no_way.jpg

No more words needed.

Must be avatar farming, incidentally I have no estates - sold my only AUD, I deposit regularly and got both presents

Must be avatar farming, incidentally I have no estates - sold my only AUD, I deposit regularly and got both presents

I have no doubt what it is, my point is that MA does nothing. This should be a permanent ban thing.

And for the love of batman MA, please, make gifts not tradeable. Please.

Last edited:

fake_accounts_no_way.jpg

No more words needed.

WTF, im must be some organized farming, more than 200 avatars needed....

Got 90 ped from shot down a creature pumpkin, realy fun to hunt this player controlled creatures, better than a stubide AI :)

I seem to remember that the Xmas presents followed the account-depo-deed rationale, not the Halloween gifts.
More than once there have been only one or two items for Halloween.
I don't even think there were Halloween gifts every year...then again I didn't check the wittepedia our anything...

Dear MA and/or Calypso team.
Support promised to ask for a post where is explained why people got one or two Halloween gifts, I sure like to know because I only got the Big Pumpkin and not the Vamp.
Ty!

Dear MA and/or Calypso team.
Support promised to ask for a post where is explained why people got one or two Halloween gifts, I sure like to know because I only got the Big Pumpkin and not the Vamp.
Ty!

Do I really have to create a new support case?

Wasnt it based on deposits or activity in past?

Pff, how can we keep faith. They are not exactly helping themselves to keep the player base have good faith... and they try so hard on one end, to destroy it at another end.

"There has been no additional information released which we can share from support so sadly we don't have anything more for you".

While I totally get support isn't allowed to share information that has not been designated shareable, I'm not blaming support, but I am disappointed there is no transparency around the Halloween gifts. It makes me think, did change the gift rules and are not transparent about it. :mad:

Last edited:
Back